Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

every time i open tinder now it breaks but there is no new update. ruined. it keeps telling me i need to authorise it with facebook before i can start the app up but then it says i have already authorised it when i get to facebook and it continues on a loop forever. dunno what to do with my evening now.

This thread would've benefited tremendously from some Scouse, as well.

I'm gonna have a furious bath tug tonight.

It's very stressful I keep having to delete the app an I think that removes all my matches and likes so I'm gonna be lonely forever.

It's very stressful I keep having to delete the app an I think that removes all my matches and likes so I'm gonna be lonely forever.

Delete your account, re-sign up with new pictures aka second chance draw

Gotta be careful just going on looks lads. Just been in John Lewis looking for a bit of parfum for Mrs O. The tall,slim,leggy long haired blonde could sing baritone in a welsh male voice choir. So be wary of the mute tinder date coz as you excitedly slip your hand inside their knickers it just might be a pair of furry balls that you end up cupping!