Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SOCCERROO FOX

The Tinder Thread

I can't stop laughing at this thread lol

I'm still waiting for a bloody match to pop up...

Set your limit to 30 - 50 unlimited radius and like every old **** going pal. If you don't match up then delete the app and pretend it didn't happen.

• Like 3

Keep going! One day, there'll be a FIFA/PES-video-loving girl who'll be just right for you ;)

That makes me feel soo much better lol

You post a few football related things and all of a sudden its what defines you as a person lol

Set your limit to 30 - 50 unlimited radius and like every old **** going pal. If you don't match up then delete the app and pretend it didn't happen.

Or stick your photo to someone far better looking and put your interests to "listening", "caring" and "having someone spend my £500k p/a for me". Just make sure it's dark when you meet up, and wear a monacle or they won't believe the £500k bit.

• Like 1

Just messing :thumbup:

I know my friend, the youtube channel has died a death anyway lol

But regardless this thing has yet to work for me, I am not the type to look for golden oldies & fake my picture haha