Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

What's happened to Dickov and Sinclair?

Frank resigned as manager of Hednesford Town about 3 weeks ago after failling to keep them up in the Conference North.

• Like 1

Dickov is retired and is an out of work manager/pundit

I actually took this photo of him the day of the parade. He was being interviewed by Sky Sports and turned around and gave me this cheeky smile and a thumbs up. 

13256117_10154144791396445_8872339927863

• Like 2

Dickov will always be one of my favourite players for us, he chased everything & was always snapping at the defenders heels. Oh and he scored a few beauties along the way  :thumbup:

and missed the pen that sent us on this whole journey

Just seen some tweets, apparently he is too slow and is just a money grabber accoarding to them. Don't blame the lad really. Tried his hardest for us when he played then wanted first team football on loan, not his fault the manager was stupid enough to have an automatic contract option on him. Of course I haven't seen games of him but as long as he gives 100% the hate should be with the manager, not his fault if he keeps on getting picked.

I'm friends with a Sheff U fan and apparently all the fans think all the players are money grabbers at the minute. Very disgruntled with the state they're in.

and missed the pen that sent us on this whole journey

He was never going to score that penalty, I remember turning to my dad and saying "no way is this going in".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PADDY MCCARTHY is determined to stay in football after being forced to retire from playing.

The defender, who joined Charlton Athletic from Leicester City in 2007-08, was released by Crystal Palace earlier this month. He has been advised by a surgeon to stop playing after battling with injuries in recent times.

"If I could carry on playing, I would," he said."But I have been advised by a surgeon that because of the injuries that I have to retire from playing.

"It wasn't very nice to hear at the age of 32, just turning 33, but I just have to dust myself down and look forward to the next chapter."

McCarthy added that he has recently passed his A licence as he looks to go down a coaching route, although he said he is currently taking a break before weighing up his future.

Read more: http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/former-charlton-athletic-and-leicester-city-defender-hangs-up-boots/story-29432689-detail/story.html#ixzz4CK95awJ2 
Follow us: @7OaksChronicle on Twitter | sevenoakschronicle on Facebook

Read more at http://www.sevenoakschronicle.co.uk/former-charlton-athletic-and-leicester-city-defender-hangs-up-boots/story-29432689-detail/story.html?#XMIs6olhZp4XP1R4.99

Jacob Blyth has signed for Motherwell. #LivingTheDream #Blessed #GodIsGreat 

Not a bad move, hope he can go and do as well as McKay has done up there.

I loved Paddy Mac when he was here. Thought he was older than 32!

• 2 weeks later...