Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

I have no memory of Carl Ikeme actually playing for us. Was he any good? Cannot recall anything he did here at all.

Played for us on loan for a short period only under Sven iirc. I didn't rate him then and I don't think he's any better now.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

Not a player but ex manager Paulo Sousa is at Fiorentina who are currently sitting top of the Serie A table, 2 points clear of Inter.

He didn't do much here but he's by far the most handsome manager we've ever had.

Sousa about to be sacked at Fiorentina:

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/04/fiorentina-coach-refuses-to-speak-about-future/

His team are unlikely to break through the Top Three this season, he's allegedly not getting along with the Fiorentina president and holding meetings with Zenit St. Petersburg representatives already.

So tonight, I had to do some reading for work & I had 5 live on in the background; Championship night, not that bothered, just footy "wallpaper". Until:

I heard "Lee Peltier". Who I now know now plays for Cardiff & I became distracted by listening out for ex City players. During the full 90 minutes of 5 Live Championship coverage I heard the following names mentioned:

Lee Peltier

Anthony Knockaert

David Stockdale

(Tom Lawrence)

Ben Mee

Michael Keane

Curtis Davis

Carl Ikeme

Chris Wood

Ex players of ours; makes you realise just how far we've progressed...

I'm sure he feels he made the right decision in not joining us permanently

knocky instrumental in another brighton win. win their next three and they're up. go on tony. what a hero. still slightly not ok that he's their hero now and not our and he's gonna win them the league and not us. i'll get over it one day i'm sure. maybe. probably not.