Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Fine strike from GTF a couple of weeks ago. One of the main benefits of scoring a 30 yarder is it's a shorter distance to jog back to the centre circle for the restart.

He shall forever remain a god to me. I guarantee I'm the only person to ever win a bet for him being first goalscorer for LCFC ('Udders away.) :scarf:

GTF gets shit but he was ace for us in the promotion campaign. Better to bring him on with a lead than a defensive midfielder because his ball retension and passing under pressure was so good.

This, body of a Sunday league player, touch/ability of premiership/championship, brain of premiership. Way too good to be playing at that level
  • Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

GTF gets shit but he was ace for us in the promotion campaign. Better to bring him on with a lead than a defensive midfielder because his ball retension and passing under pressure was so good.

Agree to be fair. I was always quite impressed with him whenever he played/come on for us. Like you said his ball distribution and close control under pressure was very good.

Verma having problems. :(

TORQUAY United’s on-loan midfielder, Aman Verma, faces further heart tests early next week after collapsing recently.

The 27 year-old has already undergone a series of tests in order to discover the extent of the problem.

12 months?!! For attacking the police with a meat cleaver?!! The judge must have been a Leicester fan....Hope I get that judge for my imminent trial for butchering a family of kittens with a lawn mower

If he was a Leicester fan he would have got 12 years