Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Youngy shunned by BBC

Do you think that was real? lol

The answers to the questions weren't very convincing considering it was all set up.

I think Radio Leicester's goal was to confuse the **** out of us, it's worked on me.

RL says AY has been given reasons (suggesting they're off air issues).

AY say RL haven't given him the reasons.

It's a bit of a mess, for sure.

AY's bluff has been called. If he wants to go to the papers and outline why he's been released then we should all have our ears open. I doubt he will though.

The answers to the questions weren't very convincing considering it was all set up.

I think Radio Leicester's goal was to confuse the **** out of us, it's worked on me.

What was confusing about it?

This dickhead admits that the commentary has been "First Class" and wants it to remain that way. - Doesn't make sense to sack AY then surely???

He also stated that you cannot put ratings down to one person on a show??? Who and what the **** do you put them down to then.

They rate Radio One breakfast show by the DJ ratings.

This man is a complete and utter tool!

This dickhead admits that the commentary has been "First Class" and wants it to remain that way. - Doesn't make sense to sack AY then surely???

He also stated that you cannot put ratings down to one person on a show??? Who and what the **** do you put them down to then.

They rate Radio One breakfast show by the DJ ratings.

This man is a complete and utter tool!

You do realise that's clear to even the most obtuse individual that it's for something not related to his commentary.

Archived