Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Youngy shunned by BBC

Oh my God, is the 'Premier League Experience' argument really including the commentary team now?

We need a strong co-commentator in the middle so we don't get bullied by the bigger clubs' commentators.

He was nowhere near the KP Stadium that night :thumbup:

I wondered what happened with all that because Alan the week before was looking forward to it because he had questions ready to ask Nigel (who was on the show that night before the awards) and then at the start of the show a caller said hi Ian, Nigel and Alan, only for Ian to laugh and say Alan didnt get in.

Conspiracy

i agree, if im allowed to post again and if i decide to use sarcasm il make you sure i put bells and whistles on it

That's good, it'll be easier to notice then.

this used to be a good forum until asreholes like you join up abort know

CryingBaby.jpg

We get it. Your opinion is right and everyone elses is wrong. It shouldn't matter whether someone is objectively poor at their job, as look as you like them they should keep it and anyone that says otherwise is a disgrace.

Or something.

Literally every time I've seen buzzy post it's just been some utter nonsense slagging something off.

But he's older than me so he must be automatically right. He can't possibly wrong under any circumstances.

Idiots grow old too mate, that's what I've come to learn.

Respect your elders is just the biggest load of tosh. This guy just lashes out at anyone who doesn't agree with him and then has the cheek to think we should not only be taking him seriously, but that we should share his opinion as well. It beggars belief.

Archived