Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Champions League 2014-15

Obviously the barca attackers are incredible. That goes without saying. They will get absolutely rimmed by everyone and his wife for this performance though and tbh our front 3 would have scored two by now against this shit. Pep just looks absolutely clueless when it comes to organising a defence apart from just "keep the ball so they can't score".

Ugh. I hate all this "rimming" shit, people moaning that the likes of Messi and Suarez get praise.

How bitter and cynical do you have to be to not understand how good these are and appreciate it?

Why so negative?

Ugh. I hate all this "rimming" shit, people moaning that the likes of Messi and Suarez get praise.

How bitter and cynical do you have to be to not understand how good these are and appreciate it?

Why so negative?

like the cambiasso thread ain't it, just appreciate fellas.

only way tonight could be any better to watch is if it was tomorrow already and ronaldo was ripping it up. 

Why so negative?

I'm not negative about Barca, just saying it's not hard to score when the defenders are running in the opposite direction and leaving you 2v1 all the time. They are obviously amazing but they didn't need to be tonight so far...

Why so negative?

because people (col) get a kick from being an edgy little bitch.

like the cambiasso thread ain't it, just appreciate fellas.

only way tonight could be any better to watch is if it was tomorrow already and ronaldo was ripping it up.

Real in very real danger of going out tomorrow. Not saying they will for sure but they're in crap form and got out of jail against Valencia. They've been very inconsistent and Ronaldo has been very off colour.

It'd be like him to just whack out an incredible hattrick and blitz it of course but I'd be equally unsurprised if he's shit and anonymous and wastes a bunch of chances and has a mardy.

Archived