Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

The second legs in the play-offs will be academic at this rate.

Came on here to say the same thing.

Apart from the Portsmouth v Plymouth tie all the other games are pretty much over.

You could say Brighton is still a possibility but they won't be helped by the 3/4 injuries they had to first team players.

Am I right in reading Barnsley were bottom in November?!

If that's correct that is quite incredible and extraordinary!

Fair play to them, like I say though it still goes down as one of the shittist away days I've had!

Love the playoffs but Barnsley were 10 points behind walsall and sheff wed finished 15 points behind brighton, just doesn't seem right (I'm fully aware of leicester's record).

It's fair enough for me, sport is rife with play offs at least football still rewards its winners outright.

Bloody hell, barr the League Two playoffs (Portsmouth 2 v 2 Plymouth/Wimbledon 1 v 0 Accrington) the playoffs have been pretty one-sided and boring this year! lol

Derby v Hull was by far the most boring though.

The best game i've seen so far was Portsmouth v Plymouth. Hopefully Plymouth do the job tonight :fc:

Bloody hell, barr the League Two playoffs (Portsmouth 2 v 2 Plymouth/Wimbledon 1 v 0 Accrington) the playoffs have been pretty one-sided and boring this year! lol

Derby v Hull was by far the most boring though.

The best game i've seen so far was Portsmouth v Plymouth. Hopefully Plymouth do the job tonight :fc:

Nah Wimbledon vs Accrington was worse than Derby vs Hull for me.

Agree with best game though. 

Archived