Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

League 1, 2 & JPT 2015-16

We laughed because we knew you'd be back quite quickly  :thumbup:. Never thought you would do what you have done this season.

Despite all the M69 rivalry with us and the Schadenfreude displayed by your lot when we dropped down to League One, I do hope you finally pull your act together and can get back up to Championship level in order to battle it out with your friendly neighbors Nottingham Forest lol. Also, if things stay the same they are right now, you have a pretty decent chance of playing Aston Villa twice next season. :thumbup:

Whats happened at Yeovil? They were in the Championship the year we went up and were holding their own until about March/April of that season.

I know they punched above their weight but didnt expect the fall to be this dramatic.

Whats happened at Yeovil? They were in the Championship the year we went up and were holding their own until about March/April of that season.

I know they punched above their weight but didnt expect the fall to be this dramatic.

There was some kind of an explanation on the BBC lately, following Paul Sturrock's dismissal as Yeovil Town manager:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34976931

QPR have made an official approach this morning. 

I don't think Hasselbaink should leave considering he'd probably get Burton promoted and be in the same division as QPR next season. Not to mention the way QPR are run.

QPR have made an official approach this morning. 

I don't think Hasselbaink should leave considering he'd probably get Burton promoted and be in the same division as QPR next season. Not to mention the way QPR are run.

But he gets paid peanuts at Burton, has to have some bearing.

Hasselbaink confirmed QPR manager.

I wouldn't be surprised if Burton want Clough back.

Well Burton fans loved him when he was there, he got them into the football league though he did just before the end of the season to go to Derby. I won't be surprised if he goes back, he only said he recently he's quite eager to get back. Maybe the right club for him as well, going somewhere with less pressure.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, did Hessenthaler really try to make everyone believe the kicking he received from his Leyton Orient boss was just "banter"? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7r4CkrOiLg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3375420/Leyton-Orient-play-owner-Francesco-Becchetti-s-kick-No-2-Andy-Hessenthaler.html

• 3 weeks later...

Find something strange with Leyton Orient, seems like a club that thinks they deserve better than how they're doing currently.

They started the season really well. Pretty sure they were unbeaten in the first 7 or 8 (maybe 10).

Archived