Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

It was brilliant, i was sitting in J2 as usual, and it was amazing. Was able to join in without old farts behind me telling me to shut up. L, K J3 and J2 were great as well as SK1

Seriously? No wonder we struggle at times if people take that attitude. It's like they don't fully understand what football's about.

It's just a thought but it might be worth considering moving somewhere where you can sing if that's what you want to do.

Awful. L block terrible and the kop terrible even the Everton fans were dire. We were good for about three minutes after the second goal. Simple

no and no. Trolling!!!  :yawn:  :nigel:

Atmosphere as others have said was good. To be fair the noise level went up and down dependant on how city were doing. Everton fans were in pretty good voice and take my vote for the most 'musical' fans we have had for a while

Seriously? No wonder we struggle at times if people take that attitude. It's like they don't fully understand what football's about.

I did think about it, but i enjoyed it today, most of the people who couldn't get in K/J3 were sitting there, so it wasn't bad for singing

Can't be bothered reading back through this but did we play 'Fire' when we scored our goals? I couldn't really tell at the time. I guess that fits into the atmosphere category right?

No fire wasn't played thank god!

But people still insisted on attempting a Poznan... Embarrassing!

Great atmosphere today, Family stand, L/K/J3/J2 and SK1 did brilliant today, everyone went mental after Woods goal, apparently pundits were acknowledging our noise and we are really loud on TV, well played lads, we really are the 12th man

Would you say it was better without it then? Yeah I saw the Poznan on TV. Also I see they still have the disco post horn gallop at second half. :sick:

i might be being to much of a traditionalist but i don't want to hear pre recorded..i  want to see somebody in the centre circle blowing his horn

.......ok...fill your boots :blush:

Didn't think it was possible but Your more full of shit then I previously thought

He's trolling just ignore him, personally I don't read anything he posts since his picture with a 'we're premier league' flag outside a completely empty Forest club shop.

If he had anything about him he'd have gone there on a match day and stood with it.

Like last week.

From where I was the atmosphere was great all game. Sarah Jane Mee even commented on it just now!

Not saying it couldn't have been or should have better as you can always improve but to say it was shit and terrible is about as bad as your attempted insults

If you think today was crap you obviously didn't go to many games last season

Oh how wrong you are. I missed two away games went to the rest and all home games.. probably more than you went to? So judging on all previous yes today was bad.

He's trolling just ignore him, personally I don't read anything he posts since his picture with a 'we're premier league' flag outside a completely empty Forest club shop.

If he had anything about him he'd have gone there on a match day and stood with it.

Like last week.

From where I was the atmosphere was great all game. Sarah Jane Mee even commented on it just now!

lol

Thought it was ace.

Seemed to get away with Hey Jude without being laughed out the ground. Relief!

Love Everton's 'sloop john b'- think we need a few more songs to get our teeth into and keep going.

Tragedy of the ground is Kop can't really hear L and vice versa...

Archived