Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky

Atmosphere

As well as the 2 goals, I was seriously impressed with the atmosphere straight after they scored their first. Everyone in the ground getting behind the players to essentially keep going and it paid off what with the reaction of our players to get the equaliser straight away. 

Good work.

When you watch football first you realise just how bad our ground is. We were extremely loud at times today but you just can't hear anything but muffled chants from SK1 on the telly. Just atrocious acoustics.

It still sounded pretty good when we scored though.

To be fair I actually think ours sounded louder than nearly anywhere else on the highlights.

It's a shame they showed the Poznan. I was hoping we'd keep that under cover for a little while longer yet.

One thing that particularly impressed me today was how positively we reacted to going behind. No proper groans/boos, the fans genuinely stayed well on side and were singing again before they'd even kicked off.

And what do you know? We've equalised a minute later.

P block mate. Obviously without trolling everton are the best fans to visit the king power and our home fans are the best in the Prem

Everton, in my opinion, were bang average.

Only sang after they scored, and had about 3 songs.

I sit just to the left of the sk1 corner.

and I thought that they really lifted that whole area today. was loud in parts and to be fair they kept going for 90mins even if at times it didn't spread.

if it keeps going like that all season it will be decent.

for the record I have had a season ticket there since we moved in and I was impressed today as good as it's been.

but I will say it again, the acoustics at our ground are shit.

and it's not a l1 or sk1 argument, but l1 are singing across the pitch so the kop doesn't hear it and our sound in kop gets lost at times before it gets as far as the family stand. my mate sits there and says the kop was quiet on days like today when it was actually very good.

I've been watching City since 1974 and that was as enjoyable as anything. Perhaps it's the long decade away from the top flight, but I was just thrilled to be in a full, positive and noisy stadium watching a massively committed team compete pretty darn well with a classy Everton outfit.

All in all, bloody marvellous

Everton, in my opinion, were bang average.

Only sang after they scored, and had about 3 songs.

I was taking the piss. Everton were beyond poor vocally we were loud after the second goal atmosphere from p block sounded flat on our day we are very good but yesterday we wasn't that good and I'm trolling? No it's just saying it how it is.

Archived