Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

well i know its early and i might still be dreaming but looking around today at some of the names that seem available and not beyond our realms id be happy with the following

defoe wants to come back to the prem and it seems qpr wont be his destination . prem experience and quality

ben arfa unusual one i know but out of favour and not the best of pals with pardew also birmingham have enquired so we must be in with a chance him on the right and mahrez on the left would be nice

anderson he wants out van gaal wants him out and would no be expensive and i feel nige would get his mojo back to become the player he used to be .

am i maybe thinking bigger than we are ?

Yes.

Did SSN say Pearson is looking for two today?

Yes they did

Think Dorsett said that skysports understanding was that "we had differing opinions on the price Ipswich want and that we are still looking at N'doye" .. Or words to that effect!

I trust Nige not to make any deadline day panic buys, the squad looks very solid now players are coming back from injury but a few more players to add depth especially at CB/LB would be nice, nothing flashy just a few solid signings to add numbers until January where we can reassess

Archived