Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

Just seen some dodgy account saying we're in for Redmond.

Be delighted with this if it was to come to light.

Would love this too. We are bound to lose Mahrez and Schlupp in January. Does he play on the right hand side though? All our wingers/attacking mids seem to want to do that!

Just seen some dodgy account saying we're in for Redmond.

Be delighted with this if it was to come to light.

I agree this would be a top signing, I did mention it earlier but i was told he had no end product and was not good enough, i disagree, think he would be quality.

Would love this too. We are bound to lose Mahrez and Schlupp in January. Does he play on the right hand side though? All our wingers/attacking mids seem to want to do that!

When you say lose them in Jan, do you mean to the AFCON rather than them being sold?

don't want to lose Wood, still think he's the best finisher we have. Imo he would have buried that Ulloa chance yesterday

The Chance that Ulloa created by holding off a defender with strength, then a beautiful cushioned touch, then a pass to Mahrez, then selling Chambers down the river by feigning to shoot to create the space...

The situation wouldn't even have arisen with Wood in his place...

I agree this would be a top signing, I did mention it earlier but i was told he had no end product and was not good enough, i disagree, think he would be quality.

When you say lose them in Jan, do you mean to the AFCON rather than them being sold?

yeah I seen that as well. Who ever wrote it must not have seen him score a hat trick for England Under 21's in May...

Redmond would be a great addition to the squad. However both Stoke and Southampton are battling it out for his signature.

But he's in Canada...

... Which I said at the start. Read it again.There isn't actually a country called America, only a region  ;)  So, whilst he probably just got it wrong, it does make some sense. 

Think about Cardiff, Swansea or Monaco. People would generalise and say about them playing over in England or France, when they're playing for clubs in Wales and Monaco. Those players would be considered as based in England and France because of the Footballing Association they belong to.

Yeah I meant to AFCON. Although if Mahrez continues I can see us struggling to keep him next summer

Archived