Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

Well, if he plays then who do we drop in his place? 

i think Powell would feature in games where we might try more of a 4-2-3-1 formation. as he is more of a forward than an actual striker.

plus we do tend to change from 4-4-2 to 4-4-1-1 during games so he'd work well in that as well. like others have mentioned in the Nugent role

Happy with the squad as it is. Bring in a player if it works for us but don't overspend. We're in no great need to bring players in today.

I agree. Wouldn't be against us bringing in a player or two if Nige feels we are still short on numbers but I've been impressed with some of the players I thought would struggle to make the step up (Konchesky and king) for example

Why? Because we drew with a tired Arsenal team who played a champions league game on Wednesday.

Twist, twist, twist.

Nope.

The reason I'm happy with the squad is because we've played very well, I'm sure you'd agree, against three teams from the top five last season. With players out too. With a fully fit squad it's hard to see how we won't pick up points against the lesser teams. I'm very confident that we'll survive.

Twist, twist, twist.

Nope.

The reason I'm happy with the squad is because we've played very well, I'm sure you'd agree, against three teams from the top five last season. With players out too. With a fully fit squad it's hard to see how we won't pick up points against the lesser teams. I'm very confident that we'll survive.

Fair enough. I think we need two more signings. A striker with pace and power. And a winger (maybe on loan)

'I love this day. Don't you just love this day Jim?'

'It's better than Christmas, Natalie. Don't miss all 15 hours of excitement folks. 'Arry is just filling his car up with petrol as we speak so he can circle the car park for the rest of the afternoon. Hoards of fans are heading to the ground. They haven't even got time to go to the dole office today, it's one of the biggest days of the year! What do you think Curbs?'

'This much better than managing West Ham, Jim, I can tell you that'.

'Your phones vibrating Jim!'

'Thanks Natalie, what a great idea to keep it in your pants so I don't lose it. Would you believe it, 'Arry has just sent me a text. This stuff is gold dust! Over to the transfer gimp standing in front of the big screen'

'The transfer kitty this window has just reached a billion punds. Suck on that red nose day!'

Can't work out whether trying to deal with United for Powell and the other lad today is a good thing or a bad thing. 

Bad thing because all their top brass will be busy with other things it seems - so we might be stood around holding our penis waiting for it to be fluffed. 

Good thing because all their top brass will be busy with other things it seems - so we might get a decent deal because we get the office junior who'll be just happy to please! 

Shit!  Are you at the ground already?  Did the SSN guy see hi leaving too?  Are they all stood in a line?

:) not literally see him leaving!!

If he wanted to leave, he would have already gone to Wolves... unless he just want to play in the prem... then maybe a move to Palace is likely.

I think the problem with the Wolves move was that it wasn't a Premiership move. Just a hunch from the wording of his interviews.

Archived