Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

Personally i'd be looking for a Callum Mcmanaman or Nathan Redmond type! I think both of those will cost far too much though.

That Dyer has done well at Watford, scored a few goals and they have just sacked their manager too! :ph34r:

Been suggesting McManaman for a while now. Would be a very good signing imo

Sunderland listening to offers for Danny Graham? Have to wonder why Middlesbrough didn't make that move permanent though..

Because he's not that good...

Think Nige should get Esteban to have a word in Falco's ear - after all he wants to come to Leicester really, not a third rate Manchester side. 

With Falcao going to United and Danny Welbeck Surplus to requirements, a loan deal maybe?

I'd like Welbeck but when I suggested him in another thread the other day I think someone told me Tottenham and another club are strongly interested and there is talk of £15m for him.

I think he'd cost too much money, a fee and wages, think Powell would be much better value.

Would like love Defoe aswell but again money is the issue, I think we have the money but it's just fear of upsetting the rest of the team seeing Cambaisso coming in on no doubt big wages to be followed by Welbeck or Defoe. Besides I doubt there is anything in the Defoe rumours and I havn't seen us linked with Welbeck I think it's just who fans would like to come, i've seen no links or rumours.

CB, Powell & Striker for me.

Carrying on with three fit centre backs is risky, don't want injuries like we had in midfield. It seems we have always been interested in Powell, competition for Nugent to play behind Ulloa. Hopefully Tanner is right as well, didn't really want McGoldrick anyway.

what bout Scott Sinclair....could be worth a go 

Wouldn't be against him at all, not sure it's a problem position though. Got 4 wingers already (not totally convinced by all of them though).

If we bring in a striker we'll have 6, there's no need for that many but I'm not bothered if GTF doesn't get in the squad. Wood would probably leave though. If he's got real goal scoring quality I wouldn't say no to another.

Wouldn't mind another left back/centre back but other than that I don't think we need anybody.

I can't see why we'd need Powell.

Archived