Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

What on the roads has annoyed you today?

20 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Of course! lol

Btw, I woke up this morning and stubbed my toe when getting out of bed then realised my electric toothbrush had ran out of charge :mad:

Went downstairs for for breakfast and found we’d ran out of milk then I trod in cat piss :mad:

Got in the car to go work and it wouldn’t start then to make matters worse it started pouring with rain :mad:

Honestly, those bastard Tories have a lot to answer for!!

I knew you’d get it one day, Izzy. :thumbup: 

• Haha 1

On 13/02/2018 at 12:32, The Doctor said:

That happens more than it should. I've come along slip roads and had to slam on the brakes because some tool is sat stationary in it indicating rather than building up speed and filtering in on a few occasions. As bad are the ones who aren't stationary but crawl on at twenty joining a dual carriageway.

More my car annoying me today - the rear screenwash is leaking into the passenger side rear light fitting... 

Rear screenwash? You tart.

I think my car has a rear screenwash. Never bothered with it.:P

59 minutes ago, adam1 said:

Rear screenwash? You tart.

I think my car has a rear screenwash. Never bothered with it.:P

Yeah, turns out opening and closing the boot has snapped the pipe, which is bundled together with the cables for the rear lights. So it just flows down the electrics. Rip out the roof to replace the pipe, or just fold it over and tape it shut - easy choice 

Dear idiots,

if you are going left out of this junction onto Soar Valley way, and there is LOADS of space in the left hand lane that you can move into, then please just fill the sodding space. You can indicate and move into the right hand lane further up (perhaps a 1000m isn't enough room for you to do that), sitting there waiting to get into the right hand lane and not letting anyone else through the lights in rush hour is the doings of a totally oblivious c***.

Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 08.49.53.png

Edited by Babylon
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Dear idiots,

if you are going left out of this junction onto Soar Valley way, and there is LOADS of space in the left hand lane that you can move into, then please just fill the sodding space. You can indicate and move into the right hand lane further up (perhaps a 1000m isn't enough room for you to do that), sitting there waiting to get into the right hand lane and not letting anyone else through the lights in rush hour is the doings of a totally oblivious c***.

How did you take that pic Babs, are you a bus driver?

lol

Problematic slip roads? Drive a car with a bigger engine...

Junction 22 northbound is steeper. I had a crack once and got up to 100 on it though due to the length. Wouldn't do it again mind. One of those where you think could I get to that speed? 

On 2/15/2018 at 08:54, Babylon said:

Dear idiots,

Road rage !!! ...     bad for your blood pressure Babs ! .....     get some soothing music annnnd relaxxxxx ......   

Drove all the way to the south coast and back this week and enjoyed Classic fms all time greats ...   lovely drive ...   :)

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Road rage !!! ...     bad for your blood pressure Babs ! .....     get some soothing music annnnd relaxxxxx ......   

Drove all the way to the south coast and back this week and enjoyed Classic fms all time greats ...   lovely drive ...   :)

Just can't abide idiots who has no awareness or thoughts for others.

I hate driving.

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just can't abide idiots who has no awareness or thoughts for others.

I hate driving.

You and me both ...   but there are too many of them and it will probably get worse ...    I had terrible road rage and it got me into  few scrapes over the years ...   but now I really do let it all go over my head ...   give it a go ...  honestly you will feel better for it.

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Drove all the way to the south coast and back this week and enjoyed Classic films all time greats ...   lovely drive ...   :)

Reported.

Keep your eyes on the road next time big man.

• Haha 1

****ing pig camera van parked opposite B&Q in Wigston at dusk this evening, hidden partially out of sight at the bottom of a hill. 

Pure money making machine, nothing else. 

These cvnts make me sick. Not got resources to police the country properly but can still have some twat sat in a van for hours at a time spinning money. 

Do some real police work ffs.

Edited by lifted*fox

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

****ing pig camera van parked opposite B&Q in Wigston at dusk this evening, hidden partially out of sight at the bottom of a hill. 

These cvnts make me sick. Not got resources to police the country properly but can still have some twat sat in a van for hours at the time spinning money. 

What pisses me off is the fact they don't do anything about middle lane drivers on motorway. 

Every morning I drive to work on M1 and there's always people hogging middle lane. These people need to be told how to drive properly.

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

These cvnts make me sick. Not got resources to police the country properly but can still have some twat sat in a van for hours at a time spinning money. 

They're just doing the job they're being told to do Daz. 

Is it PC to call PC's Pig's these days?

Spliff time for you fella :thumbup:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

They're just doing the job they're being told to do Daz. 

Is it PC to call PC's Pig's these days?

Spliff time for you fella :thumbup:

The guards in Auschwitz were just doing what they were told to do - doesn't make it right.

Just for the record - I've been pulled by an unmarked car for doing 85mph on a 70 dual-carriageway and that's fair game - I've not got an issue with that - I took my fine and points, no problem. 

BUT - sitting in an obscured location at the bottom of a hill trying to catch people out for doing 33+ mph is bullshit - **** them.

And I wasn't even speeding so I'm not even butt-hurt about it; I just think it's ****ing pathetic.

These pricks won't send someone out to a burglary anymore because they 'don't have the resources' yet they sit some chump pig in a van on the side of the road in a properly bait location to spin money.

Makes my piss boil. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What pisses me off is the fact they don't do anything about middle lane drivers on motorway. 

Every morning I drive to work on M1 and there's always people hogging middle lane. These people need to be told how to drive properly.

Dude, I drive like 50,000+ miles a year for work and middle lane hogging cvnts **** me off the most. 

If all of these idiot shit-heads used the lanes properly then our roads would move a lot better.

Don't even get me started on HGV cvnts taking 10 miles to overtake each other with a 1mph difference in speed. 

I think I need to move to France where people drive properly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

The guards in Auschwitz were just doing what they were told to do - doesn't make it right.

Just for the record - I've been pulled by an unmarked car for doing 85mph on a 70 dual-carriageway and that's fair game - I've not got an issue with that - I took my fine and points, no problem. 

BUT - sitting in an obscured location at the bottom of a hill trying to catch people out for doing 33+ mph is bullshit - **** them.

And I wasn't even speeding so I'm not even butt-hurt about it; I just think it's ****ing pathetic.

These pricks won't send someone out to a burglary anymore because they 'don't have the resources' yet they sit some chump pig in a van on the side of the road in a properly bait location to spin money.

Makes my piss boil. 

You sound angry. I’m not going to argue with you! :D

Don’t like the way you call them Pigs though mate tbh...

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've had good experiences with police in my time and have all respect for them - they're police men and women doing their job and I would address them so.  

The guy sitting in a van like that is a pig to me though and always will be.

On 14/02/2018 at 13:45, Col city fan said:

lol

Was Rogstanley really making out that pot-holes were a Tory invention?

Didn’t say they were a Tory invention, they’re obviously not. But clearly if you reduce funding, like the Tories have, then road maintenance (among many other things) will suffer.

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

Dude, I drive like 50,000+ miles a year for work and middle lane hogging cvnts **** me off the most. 

If all of these idiot shit-heads used the lanes properly then our roads would move a lot better.

Don't even get me started on HGV cvnts taking 10 miles to overtake each other with a 1mph difference in speed. 

I think I need to move to France where people drive properly.

This proper pissés me off. I always get stuck behind a lorry trying to overtake another lorry on the A46. 

They literally will spend 10 minutes side by side holding everyone up just to get one vehicle ahead.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

That's an interesting insight into your personality, Izzy.

What is it that you dislike about it?

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I just find the term very disrespectful mate. Pigs are known as dirty animals so to me is derogatory.

I also have a couple of mates who are Police Officers and they’re good guys who work hard under difficult circumstances. They also deal with things on a day to day basis that would make me run a mile. I have huge respect for what they do to keep us safe.

For me, the Police are providing an important service like teachers, fire fighters, doctors and nurses do. I don’t hear anyone in those professions referred to as pigs so why the police?

Totally agree with you Izzy. Only thing is, all you have to do is look back through some of the politics threads on here alone, let alone out in the real world, to know what some people think of teachers. They may not use the term "pigs" but they talk about these hard working professionals in hugely disrespectful and derogatory terms.

• Like 3