Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

De Laet was holding the line. Moore was 3 yards behind everyone else.

Read what I said again. I didn't say De Laet played him on, I said he stopped after getting beat, which he did. You don't just stand still and hold your hand up pleading for offside, regardless of whether you were at fault or not. Not really sure how this is a point to argue about tbh.

I mean we criticise Pearson, but could any of us confidently pick a side who we think could do any better? I certainly couldn't?

James in for Hammond, Albrighton in for Vardy and on the left, back to the 4-4-2 that served us well at the start of the season, and with our strongest cm pairing

Sorry, if you're in a line with 2 of the other 3 defenders I don't see how it can be your fault with regards to the line.

Clearly nobody covered themselves in glory by stopping.

Look before you throw your hands up and stop. Simple. Let the ref decide when they are offside.

I mean we criticise Pearson, but could any of us confidently pick a side who we think could do any better? I certainly couldn't?

I think its more about inspiration - this team look like headless chickens. They werent like that against Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Man U. So what has changed?? Loss of confidence after giving thoe points away at Burnley? Too many changes by NP? I seem to recall he did that a few seasons back until he settled down.  And having fought so hard for Cambiasso I dont think we are using his maturity and experience enough

Archived