Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City post match thread 2 - 0

I can't believe what I just watched,walked out of the pub after 70 minutes(the first time I've ever done that)that was spineless 11 clueless clowns.if we continue to perform like that not only will we be relegated but it will be thoroughly deserved.we today was an embarrassment to the premier league.when will we start to play our own game,rather than line up the same as the opposition.if I ever witness a performance like that again I will be instantly joining the Pearson out brigade.

I didn't understand any of those subs. Pretty much the whole second half was asking for two up front. Yet NP decides to take of the vardy instead of nuge who was shocking. Then put 3 midfielders on as if he was seeing out the game. 

If people didn't think we would be in a relegation battle, and got over confident early season, they must know now we are up against it.

I'm really pissed off after that performance and am not going to rant, as much as I'd love to, but for 3 games now we had to endure poor tactics, poor effort, poor quality.

We knew the manager and players have little or no premier league experience( barring a couple of players), so these mistakes and what ever is going on, lessons need to be learnt and quickly.

Nicely put !!

I myself had to tear myself away after 84 min to take my little one to bed when I got downstairs said to my little man did I miss much ??

To an eight year olds reply was no dad we were still awful and we lost to Swansea!!!!

Really as bad as I've seen Leicester play in a long time. Dirnky had an absolute shocker and when that happens the system falls apart and the 3 strikers just didn't work, against a very strong Swansea.

1 up front next time Nige and 2 holding midfielders. lets make it difficult at least

No drive. Nothing. Feel so bad for the supporters. Roundtrips to Newcastle and Swansea to see this garbage again and again must be emotionally taxing.

Referee was generally very, very lenient on us. We got away with a lot of handballs, particularly Drinkwater.

Swansea weren't great. They used our continuous 'pass it sideways and back and then hoof it up hoping for the best' game to their advantage with their counterattacks but that was it. Their passing movements were all over us in the first half but nothing much in the second half. 

Wes Morgan my MOTM because he seemed like the only one who actually cared about today.

I am very, very worried about our performances from today and Newcastle. We're 2 places above relegation with the other teams having a game in hand. 

Three subs desperation should have just taken off Hammond and Drinkwater for Cambiasso and king taken it back to a 4-4-2 ant start again because what was served up to the Leicester fans today and especially the travelling faithful was just nothing more than a disgraceful amateur performance we were taken apart by a really average side yet again !!

Bring back the fighting spirit we had at the KP against UTD because if we continue to play like this our premier league return won't last very long !

Prepared to be shot down - but out of the last 4 games 3 have been away. Think people are over-reacting far too much. I'm not say that wasn't crap because it was, and I was at Newcastle last week and it was much the same but away games in the Premier League are a different kettle of fish to home games (where we are unbeaten!!).

Main problem for me is as many before have said is that Nige needs to pick his best 11 and stick to it for a few games.

Took the only bit of pace off the pitch with Vardy. Devoid of ideas, fooking clueless for the most part and toothless in attack. Chris Wood must wonder what the hell he's gotta do to get a game as hes still level with Nugent on goals.

Absolutely pathetic performance from a group of players who have let the Man United result make them think they are better than they are.

Feel sorry for the fans who made the long trip to Wales. If the players/staff had any decency about them they'd be offering everyone who went to the game today a free beer/ drink voucher for next weeks game.

How can people, including the sky commentator not see that Moore was the one at fault for Bonys second?

There seems to be a bit of a De Late witch hunt on here. Similar to that of the Nugent one.

I think Mahrez looks like our only Premier League standard player in the last month and that is a genuine worry. However I'm not panicking yet because I think we will turn it around

Absolutely pathetic performance from a group of players who have let the Man United result make them think they are better than they are.

Feel sorry for the fans who made the long trip to Wales. If the players/staff had any decency about them they'd be offering everyone who went to the game today a free beer/ drink voucher for next weeks game.

Id be wanting a crate of beer after that shite

How can people, including the sky commentator not see that Moore was the one at fault for Bonys second?

There seems to be a bit of a De Late witch hunt on here. Similar to that of the Nugent one.

I think Mahrez looks like our only Premier League standard player in the last month and that is a genuine worry. However I'm not panicking yet because I think we will turn it around

On closer inspection, youre right, Moore was terribly positioned.

Nige on tv now, and he is NOT happy.

absolute garbage today. never a threat in attack

vardy was wasted for me.

think np is over thinking for me.

we need a best 11 and to stick with it for 3 or 4 games and see what happens.

this is a side thats been behind to arsenal everton and utd. but away from home has been shite.

WHY ARE YOU ALL SLATING DE LAAT, HEV WAS THE ONLY LEICESTER PLAYER OFFERING ANYTHING, HE IS BETTER CLASS

THAN THE REST OF THE SHAMBLES. ALSO SWANSEA ARE A GOOD SIDE, THEY ATT6ACKED THE BALL, DID NOT GIVE OUR PLAYERS A MOMENTS

REST, MOVED OFF THE BALL AND PASSED IT ALONG THE DECK.

WHY DOES ALLOAS GOALS EXCUSE HIM FROM CRITICISM HAS BEEN DROSS FOR LAST FOUR GAMES.

VARDY SHOULD BE PLAYING DOWN THE MIDDLE , THIS IS GOING TO CONTINUE IF WE DONT COMPETE IN MIDFIELD.

No need to panic or lose faith already. We're short on confidence because we're on a bad run but this is what happens when you're a bottom half team in the prem. If we were capable of playing well all season and avoiding bad runs then we wouldn't be bottom half. The sooner we put in a good performance again the better, obviously, but we'll have to get used to keeping the faith through bad runs like this.

This is my view too.

Stoke lost four in a row last season and still did fine. The reality is that these kind of runs will happen for almost every team who finish in the bottom half. It's a bad reaction from us that'll make things really bad.

Archived