Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v The Baggies Score Prediction

Leicester will have the better of the game, and push for the win.

2-1 to Leicester if we can keep things tight at the back and take our chances. If not, both sides will settle for a point 1-1

2-1 to the Baggies, Berahino and Morrison. Pearson to get his tactics/selection wrong again.

Lcfcsnow to predict doom at the announcement of teams, Tuna to point out everything that goes wrong and never appreciate a goal, good play or anything that goes well.

Both leave disappointed with a 2-0 win.

For once I agree with Lawro, unbelievably. If we're positive and quit chopping and changing we'll win this and be fine this season. Think he implies an accurate assessment of our problems.

We don't have the depth we think we do but our strongest side is a pretty good attacking team.

1-1, WBA will be confident of winning this on current form so a draw and hopefully a bit more of a cohesive pattern of play that can be built on / repeated in future games would be a step in the right direction. It seems to have been a horses for courses team selection for every game, at some stage we need to emphasise what we do well and not shit ourselves at the sight of the opposition team sheet. If Drinky is not firing at the moment then I'd like to see King come back in and bring a goal threat from Midfield.

1-2 unfortunately.

I don't think we look like winning and West Brom are a good side with Berahino in form.

Nugent to score for us and Berahino to get a brace for them.

Archived