Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DennisNedry

The Paedophile Next Door

There is a distinction between a paedophile who doesn't act on his impulses, and one who does: one deserves compassion, the other can swing for all I care.

The subject of this discussion is the former.

I don't know if they deserve compassion, surely its just a fantasy. I haven't seen the programme yet, so forgive me if im being ignorant.

I find myself being attracted to adult women quite a bit. Does this happen to anyone else? Should probably get myself chemically castrated, you know, just to stop any bother.

If I go into the chemist's and ask for a chemical castration, will they be able to sort me out?

If that's a dig at my comments, maybe you should wind your neck in a bit. One i said for people who act on it, and two if they act on it, it is rape as a child cannot consent. So if you find yourself fantasising about raping an aduld woman, id be happy for you to be castrated.

I find myself being attracted to adult women quite a bit. Does this happen to anyone else? Should probably get myself chemically castrated, you know, just to stop any bother.

If I go into the chemist's and ask for a chemical castration, will they be able to sort me out?

I can't help you with the chemical castration but I've got a couple of brick ends I could sort you out with.

You said you were attracted to me!!!!  

Get married, castration as standard!!

I vaguely knew some one from work who was arrested in 2013, police came and nicked him at work and nobody seemed to know what for. He was always going on about taking his nieces & nephews out on day trips, and he certainly came across as a strange man. Anyway, it turned out he was abusing a friend of his familys baby. He was sentenced to 10 years in June, only found out after seeing the story on the BBC. Makes you sick. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-28114161

Not sure if chemical (or physical) castration make you lose the urge for that sort of thing but it has to be an option with a convicted paedophile.

Watched this on 4od, it was brave of the guy to go public. He clearly doesn't want to have those thoughts and wanted help in that respect. I just hope he never acts on those thoughts.

Felt so much for the lady at the start who had been abused since 5. Some of the stories she experienced were so horrific and she was obviously still really effected by it and probably will be until her final days. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Watched this on 4od, it was brave of the guy to go public. He clearly doesn't want to have those thoughts and wanted help in that respect. I just hope he never acts on those thoughts.

Felt so much for the lady at the start who had been abused since 5. Some of the stories she experienced were so horrific and she was obviously still really effected by it and probably will be until her final days. Absolutely heartbreaking.

That was awful, you could see the damage it had done just by looking at her. I never cry at TV or films but I had tears in my eyes when she described what her dad did to her and then to be abused when she was taken into care. As you say, genuinely heartbreaking.

Just looked up the meaning of paedophile. Three online dictionaries say the same thing. A person/adult who is sexually attracted to children.

It does not say if they have to carry out their urges but I would have thought for a conviction they would have to.

Also found an article which I will not post the link about some university professors research that says it is normal for adult males to feel this way. I could not bring myself to read it all.

so are you a paedophile even if you've never acted on your "urges"?

Yes, If you think of it like a psychopath or being criminally insane, these are not crimes, but mental states that are likely to result in criminal activity. Nobody is ever convicted of being a paedophile, they are convicted on things like rape/indecent assault of a minor. It is possible to be a paedophile, but never commit a crime, it is also possible to sexually abuse kids without being a paedophile.

Archived