Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Jeffrey Schlupp

Don't get the stick he's getting. One of the few who has stepped up for me. Lacks a brain at times and still has a poor shot on him for me but he's settled in the the left wing role well. Thought he did well today too, defensively solid and a threat going forward.

Goals and assists from him this season. One of the few who can say they've had a decent season.

Has s poor shot? He's one of the few players that can shoot with power from the edge of the area

Has s poor shot? He's one of the few players that can shoot with power from the edge of the area

no he's just about the only one willing to shoot from there, King has an excellent shot but when he plays he won't do it, only other player that will is Knocky, the fact no one else does MUST come from the manager

I presume it turned you to tears?

Oh that'a gonna be your new thing is it? The cambiasso card wearing a bit thin then? You just gonna follow me around and asked if I cried about things? And yes fyi Jeff was so bad yesterday I did cry a little bit.

his first half performance yesterday was single handedly the worst 45 minutes of football i've ever seen from a professional. he was absolutely horrific. 

second half he just wasn't very good but first half oh my days. it is actually impressive to be that bad. 

Oh that'a gonna be your new thing is it? The cambiasso card wearing a bit thin then? You just gonna follow me around and asked if I cried about things? And yes fyi Jeff was so bad yesterday I did cry a little bit.

lol chill bud.. I was merely joshin..

You're a good lad.

I thought he did alright in the second half yesterday. Had a couple of shots, one of whiff was about the closest we came to scoring.

First half he was very poor though. Seemed to have no idea what he was doing.

Bizarre. I thought he was one of our best players yesterday. He was full of energy and even got forward to have one of our only shots on goal all bloody game!

Fans favourite Esteban, did sod all.

lol

Schlupp will be 'moving on up' next season I reckon.

Whatever you do dont watch The Champ my nipples were drenched in tears come the end had to blow my nose it was that bad.

I thought he was really poor yesterday. The way he wanders around the pitch and looks lost does my head in. The amount of times he stood off and let El Mohamady (an extremely good crosser of the ball) get the ball into the box was astonishing. His positioning was dreadful as well. He shows sparks of good play and quality but it's getting a little infrequent now. 

Didn't Swansea try and sign him last January on deadline day? He's got some attributes that people will take a punt on but I think he's got too many weaknesses to really make it at this level.

Yes they did..clearly others see in him what I do..but our loyal faithful don't.

Why am I not surprised?

lol

Bizarre. I thought he was one of our best players yesterday. He was full of energy and even got forward to have one of our only shots on goal all bloody game!

Fans favourite Esteban, did sod all.

lol

Schlupp will be 'moving on up' next season I reckon.

Says it all really.

there was one moment about 10 minutes in when kramaric had the ball out wide, was obviously going to cut inside (as he's right footed), and take the right back with him. there was then obviously going to be a ridiculous amount of free space to get in behind for superstar schlupp but no, he also ran inside, causing two defenders to then close out the space and we obviously lost the ball.

this happens time and time again, he makes stupid decisions, takes up bizarre positions and it's things like this that make men want to cry. 

Right, now I've not watched MOTD but I thought Schlupp had a very competent game yesterday and I can't remember one time that Elmohamody beat him one on one when running at him.

Yes, he was probably at fault for their first half cock up but not so sure about the quick free kick. Absolute mindless defending from Upson, firstly giving away a stupid needless foul and then just wondering back into position.

Not sure what I'd do with Schlupp or where I'd play him, all I know for me is that he should be in the starting 11.

Archived