Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Jeffrey Schlupp

MOTD just highlighted just how position ally unaware schlupp was today. He won't be playing at the top level in 5 years time. Lower league player

Poor mans Lloyd Dyer. That's how bad he is.

Have you seen Lloyd Dyer play at age 22? Give Jeffrey a break.

He's frustrating to watch, as he's blowing either hot or cold from one game to another.

No ive not. I reckon this will be Sclupp's last ever premiership season. Hes completely brain dead with a terrible touch and woeful shot. Shows how bad our squad is if he's a regular starter. Probably had about 5 good games all year.

No ive not. I reckon this will be Sclupp's last ever premiership season. Hes completely brain dead with a terrible touch and woeful shot. Shows how bad our squad is if he's a regular starter. Probably had about 5 good games all year.

He genuinely has the touch of a rapist. Some horrible first touches today.

Yeah I clocked these also, remebered why I wasn't always a big fan. At least he hasn't had the chance to do it every single game like Jeff.

It's not Jeff's touch that does my head in. He can actually sometimes do some very good things on the ball. It's his lack of intelligence most of the time and his insistence on wandering about aimlessly as if he's never been on a football pitch before that really gets on my nerves.

He can be brilliant but time and time again he's let down by a lack of a footballing brain. He needs a coach stood by the touch line for 90 minutes to do his positional thinking for him especially when we're attacking. Yesterday he kept tucking in and denied kramaric space.

Guest MattP

The fact he's in our team shows how fast our decline has been. So irrelevant yesterday.

MOTD showed just how sloppy he is even if some of our fans want to ignore it.

Guest MattP

Konch back for the next game then!

Bloody hope so. Won't get away with a full back backing off so consistently and falling asleep like that against Spurs.

And I'm not Konch biggest fan at all.

Bloody hope so. Won't get away with a full back backing off so consistently and falling asleep like that against Spurs.

And I'm not Konch biggest fan at all.

After your thread on the night of Pearson-gate I find it hard to take you seriously Matt.

Personally, I think Schlupp has been one of the rare, albeit inconsistent, plus points of this reason.

Guest MattP

After your thread on the night of Pearson-gate I find it hard to take you seriously Matt.

Personally, I think Schlupp has been one of the rare, albeit inconsistent, plus points of this reason.

Really? From what I remember it was you who ended up jumping the gun that night.

Schulpp has been an embarrassment aside from a handful of games this season. He should enjoy the last couple of months as they are the last he'll play at this level.

MOTD just highlighted just how position ally unaware schlupp was today. He won't be playing at the top level in 5 years time. Lower league player

Watched that too, and it was not the way to play against five at the back, go wide, stretch the defence and use your pace, play to your strengths. I think Jeff has the ability just needs guidance! incidentally thought we had a strikers coach?

Archived