indierich06 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 ****ing Pulis. What a sickening thought. Or some ****ing failure nomark.
Freesolo Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 There is no point in sacking manager unless you have someone better qualified to take his position, and i dont really see anyone except maybe Pullis could keep us up for a season
Stadt Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 If people dislike losing, they're in for a treat when Tony Pulis takes us down playing even more shit football.
Mark_w Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Why would Eddie Howe join us? Stick with Nigel.
ChrisWoodIsClass Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 don't want pearson out, but if he did go it would have to be Pulis whether you like him or not he would be the only man who could potentially keep us up
Jimmy Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Do people realise Pulis played good football at palace last season...
ealingfox Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Get the Eibar manager in - hes keeping a League One sized club in midtable in the top flight. Its worth the gamble.
thegaffa Posted 20 December 2014 Author Posted 20 December 2014 I wouldn't want pulis but I wonder who the board would approach.
Torten Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 As much I rate Eddie Howe, he wouldn't move to us considering he'll probably be in the PL with Ballmouth next season
ZeljkoKalac1 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Pep Guardiola or Jose Mourinho if Pep doesn't want to come.
Saxondale Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Paul McKenna, the hyponotist bloke. If he can't inspire confidence, nobody can.
Kinowe Soorie Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Are they looking long term? Keep Pearson cos they think he will get us straight back up? Nothing ever comes out of the Club to keep us in the picture. With the sacking of a Terry Robinson, It makes me believe he'll be here for a little while longer!
Eddy Kellys Heroes Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I dont care anymore........ I just can't cope
The Doctor Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Pulis would be dreadful - hoofball isn't working as it is, adding a baseball cap to the dugout won't help. I don't see any options out there that don't make me contemplate saying **** it all and moving to a desert island.
Guest Col city fan Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Pulis would be dreadful - hoofball isn't working as it is, adding a baseball cap to the dugout won't help. I don't see any options out there that don't make me contemplate saying **** it all and moving to a desert island.Oh, i wish you bloody would! Go now....?
Marie84 Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Neil Lennon - former player had a good run think because he's been here and done it and knows Leicester... Failing that think we need those monks to come back.. The ones they had before Man U
The Doctor Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 Neil Lennon - former player had a good run think because he's been here and done it and knows Leicester Having just started at Bolton, is he really going to up sticks straight away? Decent enough managerial record (although a scottish premiership after rangers dissolved isn't the biggest challenge in the world) but I can't see him quitting Bolton so soon after starting.
I blame Wellens Posted 20 December 2014 Posted 20 December 2014 I dont care anymore........ I just can't cope This
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.