Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

Can't watch Match of the Day

Why because we have loads to cheer about, if you happy great, doesn't mean we all enjoy watching shit every week

Do you want Pearson out or not?  You seemed upset that I accidentally put words in your mouth under the impression that you did, yet an apology later and you're attacking me for opposing sacking him.  That cake won't still be there once you've eaten it you know.

Do you want Pearson out or not? You seemed upset that I accidentally put words in your mouth under the impression that you did, yet an apology later and you're attacking me for opposing sacking him. That cake won't still be there once you've eaten it you know.

I will be honest with you Carl, I don't really care either way if Pearson is sacked, I would just be as happy if he got us going again, and start looking like a side that could win a few and maybe scrap staying up, but if this shocking run continues, I wouldn't be bothered or shocked if he was sacked.

As sad as it is, going to watch city is a highlight of my week, and I'm just venting, because like everyone else, just pissed off that we are getting beat so easy, and just want something good to shout about for the right reasons for a change.

Watched MOTD last night,Vardy trip definite penalty,and watching the highlights,how the hell have we not won that,we created so many good chances.

Sitting in the family stand you don't always good view of the game, there goals are terrible from our point of view,big Wes was at the fault for the first.

The second wasn't just Hamer,the wall was awful,didn't protect the near post+they split as Ericksen shot.

I was gutted leaving the place,even more guttering now I've seen the highlights

I have never in my 54 years been able to watch Match of the Day when City lose, no matter what division we're in.

City lose and it spoils my whole weekend. My Mrs can't stand football, but she'll always check the City score to see what mood I will be in for the rest of the weekend.

I love reading the Sunday papers, but again, if City lose it puts me off doing that.

A city defeat has a massive effect on me.

Please don't reply with "get a life", that's not helpful at all, what I need is the club to realise what effect they have on my life and for all of them to pull their bloody finger out!!

This is exactly how I feel.I have tried to find something else to occupy my mind and now I am totally resigned to expecting a loss every week. Same as you, cant wear the shirt, avoid newspapers, tv total shutdown

Monsell speaks for most of us, what's worrying is it's the guys who have been following the foxes for years that are the most depressed, we've sat through shit for the best part of ten years, then as things look like they have finally turned a corner we take a massive step backwards.

I'm struggling to get myself up for games now, I'll follow us through thick and thin, but I can't call anyone not wanting to spend money to watch us at the moment.

Monsell speaks for most of us, what's worrying is it's the guys who have been following the foxes for years that are the most depressed, we've sat through shit for the best part of ten years, then as things look like they have finally turned a corner we take a massive step backwards.

I'm struggling to get myself up for games now, I'll follow us through thick and thin, but I can't call anyone not wanting to spend money to watch us at the moment.

Ive followed city since 1979,this is easily the most depressing season ever,even accounting for the crap years,the older you get the more you appreciate being in the big league,yet i still think we will stay up,i saw enough yesterday to convince me of that.

WATCH WHEN WE'RE WINNING

I ONLY WATCH WHEN WE'RE WINNING

WATCH WHEN WE'RE WINNING

I ONLY WATCH WHEN WE'RE WINNING

Post when we're losing

They only post when we're losing

Post when we're losing

They only post when we're losing

Anyway.

:P

I have stopped watching MOD as  result of the depression that I am suffering with Leicester rooted to the bottom of the league and losing every week.

I had waited 10 years for a return to the Premiership and had begun watching MOD avidly at the start of the season believing that we would struggle but be at least out of the immediate relegation zone.

The win against Hull has at least reignited a glimmer of hope but I fear will prove more a flicker than a kicker.

My shrink has advised a two week break in the sunshine should the losing run continue and I deteriorate further.

So just booked two weeks in Mauritius. 

Will be sending postcards.

I've watched Match of the Day avidly. But now I can't it's so depressing. I know one of the pundits will say we are definitely down and their is no hope. In life I don't normally bury my 4head in the sand but I have to on this one. Am I alone or going to get crucified?

Sorry fella, it hurts, but just part of the trials and tribulations of maturing, gathering lifes experience, then weighing up priorities.I am into my 60s,...I am still gutted when we lose, lasts about 20 seconds then I forget everything, probably thats my age as well..

I listen to classic, watch some ballet, then blow everything away with the 'Slade', Blacksabbath, and Status Quo. Then watch Porridge and Dave Allen Videos,puts everything into perspective, I get more depressed when my lotto nrs fail again...little time left to enjoy the winnings... you see.Last chance of dolly birds, trouble is I can get my leg over, but I just carry on rolling, trying to keep the dolly bird interested, while attempting to turn over the pages, following instructions

in the Kamazutra.....So a football result in comparison, is far down on the depression scale...

Matter of perspective you could say!!!.

What the hell did people expect from this season, did people think we weren't going to lose a shit load of games? We're three points off the pack any sane individual probably thought we'd be in at the start of the season. So I'd imagine there are fans of lots of teams not particularly enjoying Match of the Day every week.

Sorry fella, it hurts, but just part of the trials and tribulations of maturing, gathering lifes experience, then weighing up priorities.I am into my 60s,...I am still gutted when we lose, lasts about 20 seconds then I forget everything, probably thats my age as well..

I listen to classic, watch some ballet, then blow everything away with the 'Slade', Blacksabbath, and Status Quo. Then watch Porridge and Dave Allen Videos,puts everything into perspective, I get more depressed when my lotto nrs fail again...little time left to enjoy the winnings... you see.Last chance of dolly birds, trouble is I can get my leg over, but I just carry on rolling, trying to keep the dolly bird interested, while attempting to turn over the pages, following instructions

in the Kamazutra.....So a football result in comparison, is far down on the depression scale...

Matter of perspective you could say!!!.

......3 wheels on my wagon.......

No wheels on my wagon,

So I'm not rolling along

The Cherokees captured me

They look mad, things look bad

But I'm singing a happy song

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Our Garry is in the chair..

This too, but I've watched nearly every MOTD this season and when it comes to the punditry on City not a lot really gets said, no matter what the performance. They just seem to skip over our games a lot of the time. Even Gary, though I imagine he can't be to forthright about things. 

Jeeeesus the possession though how do we end up with like 38 percent ha?!?!?

Very rarely watch, but have tonight.....Question??? Why, when involved in such a crucial game, are Burnley's fans so bloody quiet???

Burnley had what 16000? Can't fil their stadium it was empty haha ..really kind of a pathetic club haha

Jeeeesus the possession though how do we end up with like 38 percent ha?!?!?

Bit sloppy in possession and Villa were no danger when they had it so we weren't in much of a rush to close them down and win it back. We're nit a possession kind of side imo

Archived