Raj Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Scouse tw@ts. Won't know thats hit them. I've no real reasoning behind this-just blind faith and hope!!!
adam95581 Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 What about a 3:5:2/5:3:2? I don't think he'll go with this but it would be interesting to see. Liverpool will almost definitely play a false 9 with Sterling up front which is very difficult to defend against with 2 CBs. Also playing 3 in the middle is essential to restrict the space for lallana/coutinho/sterling to pick up the ball. Finally we have an abundance of pace out wide with RDL and Schlupp able to get forward knowing that we have an extra man in midfield to cover if needed. Hamer Was, Wes, Moore RDL Schlupp James Cambiasso Drinky Nuge Ulloa/Vardy
biggs Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Skrtel will be out picking up another yellow v Swansea which might help somewhat. Thinking it'll be a close 1-1 with us defending much of the game
Unabomber Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Hamer Simpson Was Was Jeff Knockaert Cambiasso James Drinkwater Vardy Nuge Won't happen but I would prob play that.
ScouseFox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Was partnering Was at cb deffo won't happen mate
The Year Of The Fox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 They seem confident arrogant http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/368256-LFC-v-Leicester-01-01-15-Ko-3pm/page2
Guest ttfn Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 They seem confident arrogant http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/368256-LFC-v-Leicester-01-01-15-Ko-3pm/page2 Apparently they've won the European Cup 5 times.
The Year Of The Fox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Apparently they've won the European Cup 5 times. Do they get stars on their chest like Forest?
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 The best thing about Anfield is that if the football is rubbish, which it has been for them this season, you can bring out the travel pillow and get through a couple of chapters of your latest novel. I'm taking The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell. Riveting stuff.
ousefox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 home end it is - god knows what will happen to me if it is the away equivalent of the united game :xmaslaugh:
Guest ttfn Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 home end it is - god knows what will happen to me if it is the away equivalent of the united game :xmaslaugh:You'll probably get beaten up by Chelsea fans.I think we'll give them a good game for an hour or so and then they'll have too much. A bit like a low-rent equivalent of the Chelsea game.
benpicko Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 They are the worst team in the league. They may have just won their first game in ages but Hull battered them for most of the game. Hopefully we play as well as we did against Tottenham Hamer Simpson - Was - Morgan - Schlupp Mahrez - Drinkwater - James - Knockaert Nugent Ulloa
midland_red Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 we often did better than expected at Anfield......but this year....2-0 against us I fear
Katy Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 They seem confident arrogant http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/368256-LFC-v-Leicester-01-01-15-Ko-3pm/page2 Cocky gits, can Nige show the players this please?
The Year Of The Fox Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Think Katy has a point in that we need to test Mignolet as much as possible, however I thought his main positive is shot stopping? Get balls into the box as much as possible. We need Ulloa to have as many touches in the box as possible in my opinion. I'd go with: Hamer Simpson Wasyl/Moore (if too tired) Morgan Schlupp - is he eligible?? Drinkwater James Knockaert Vardy Mahrez Ulloa I took her to mean we should start lobbing coins at him. That's what I'll be doing
weller54 Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 You have made your self look a bit silly though chap. It's a primary school attitude. We beat them and they beat you so we're better. It's juvemile and lacks any actual footballing intelligence. So he's got a point. Nugent. Mahrez. Schlup. All very quick. Juvemile???
daddylonglegs Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 We play better with Nugent in the team. However it is a game which I think we need Vardy to harass the defence as much as possible, and Ulloa to test Mignolet as much as possible! For me its Nugent or Vardy!
orangecity23 Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Juvemile??? Isn't that what you get if you arrange all the loan players Watford have used in the last few years in a line? I'll get my coat.
I blame Wellens Posted 30 December 2014 Posted 30 December 2014 Ok I've had a few pints but I've decided we are going to win and we are gonna stay up blue army!
Pearson Nigel Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 Out of all of the teams we have played this season, this lot (Liverpool) are the worse defensively than any other in the division by a country mile......(err well maybe there is us as well). Here is my line up.......to upset the boys in Red! Excuse the errors & sh*te Spelling....... Any thoughts welcome GK Bearded Boy RB Schulpp CB Wes CB Liam (they have speed...Polak too slow) LB Delat (Simpson no better and slower) RM Mahez CM Drinks CM M James LM knockers (chomping at the bit) CF Leonardo CF Nuggent (scouser will want to really win)
The Blur Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 I would have loved to be first to post something witty as a response but since I am not funny as others, I'll wait. Over and out.
The Blur Posted 31 December 2014 Posted 31 December 2014 Was this funny in your head? I would have loved to be first to post something witty as a response but since I am not funny as others, I'll wait. Over and out. You ruined my post. Dick.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.