Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

Liverpool Pre-Match - 01/01/2015

Recommended Posts

Posted

A big opportunity then.

 

Of the teams anywhere near us, I'd only be tempted to back QPR with actual money to get a result.

 

A draw would build confidence further and chip away at the deficit quite nicely, a win would be incredible. I very much doubt the latter is doable, but the former is given Liverpool's form of late.

 

I'd fancy Hull over QPR. Everton look utterly dire at the minute.

Posted

I'd fancy Hull over QPR. Everton look utterly dire at the minute.

 

After the display they put in yesterday, I wouldn't back Hull to win an argument with Stephen Hawking stuck on mute.

Posted

Mignolet looks shaky again, especially his kicking. Should Vardy play, we have to get him pressing as much as possible. Same goes for their defence really; make them make mistakes.

Posted

We're gonna get mullered if they play like tonight.

 

It's all confidence, though, isn't it. With Liverpool I mean. I was just thinking that.

 

When things are going their way, they look good (even unstoppable) whatever their starting XI. But, put them under pressure and don't let them have it their way and they can crumble like they did at Palace – twice, I might add. 

Posted

That is brilliant news, a huge loss for Liverpool, Gerrard and Balotelli also one booking away from a ban.

 

Mario's on. 

Come on Balo. Call the ref a coin-grabbing, Mexican-mustachioed, Jewish black person. Or something. 

Posted

Why do they keep resting Gerrard to play us?

Posted

I can't see anything but a defeat. Lallana will be hard to keep quiet. He's getting better and better with each game he plays.

Posted

RDL and Schlupp have to play so Sterling can't run riot, maybe get Moore back in the starting XI too because we are going to need young fresh legs or we'll be in for a pasting

Posted

Liverpool were good tonight, their front line is irresistible, but they do leave a lot of space especially out wide which we can counter at with the likes of Mahrez and Schlupp. Although if their front line plays the same way we will struggle to cope. Need to press them high early on so they are uncomfortable

Posted

Surely Pearson will have to rotate a bit after our last 2 line ups. Can see Moore and De Leat coming in at the back, maybe even Hammond, Albrighton, Wood into contention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...