Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

• 1 month later...
On 01/10/2022 at 11:41, FoyleFox said:

Anyone been to Istanbul on Narborough Rd? We're looking for somewhere for a prematch meal on Monday - and other mid-week games. Used to go to the Distillery, but the new menu isn't great.

Edit: parking off Narborough Rd and meeting mates at Nine Bar, so location looks handy.

Efes Mangal on Braunstone Gate is a good alternative if you wanted alcohol

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Looking to have a lunch out in the week before Christmas with the OH. Would like it to be Town so can have a few drinks rather than disattached. 

Is the Case still good? 

Have you been to Sonrisa? 

22 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Looking to have a lunch out in the week before Christmas with the OH. Would like it to be Town so can have a few drinks rather than disattached. 

Is the Case still good? 

I'd never been historically, but visited a couple times recently and sent friends their way afterwards.

The food was great, the staff are nice, and I really like the aesthetic of the place. Really relaxed vibe. 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Has anywhere new popped up in town recently for food? Looking for somewhere decent in town to take some friends this weekend but can’t think of anywhere new in town 

The place that’s opened up at St Martin’s, The Frame iirc

yeah https://theframeuk.com

Edited by Stadt

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

If anyone likes authentic Italian fodder then please give this spot a whirl. Proper family gaff and easily one of the best pizzas I've had in UK 

Maurizio's on Belvoir st

20221217_174626.jpg

It’s great, Ichnusa’s nice too. Only place I’ve seen it in over here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Think it's gone downhill quite a bit in the last 18 months. A better restaurant for that type of food and price bracket is the Black Horse in Bosworth or Fourwards. The latter I think is exceptional http://www.fourwardsrestaurant.co.uk/

Going to Fourwards for my mum's birthday soon so good to know it's well recommended