Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

City Flags

• 2 months later...
On 24/07/2018 at 20:52, Bayfox said:

@Union FS

Any movement on this for next season. Are they going back up. Or based on the fact our own nick them and not just palace is it likely they stay down or go up at own risk.

Do you still talk to the club?

From what I know a much smaller number of the flags will be going back up, a smaller number due to some being pinched.

The group does still speak to the club. 

23 minutes ago, baker11 said:

From what I know a much smaller number of the flags will be going back up, a smaller number due to some being pinched.

The group does still speak to the club. 

Are the club doing anything extra to try keep them from going missing after games?

Tempted to put mine back up. But not sure I want to spend 70 quid replacing them if they go walkies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Yeah such an odd decision and stand to make. Last i heard there was negotiation on going with the club. Love to know if that's still the case. 

They were taken down for the England game and I think they just can’t be @rsed to put them back up. Especially if they have to take them down every game 

Edited by LCFC FOX

10 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

They were taken down for the England game and I think they just can’t be @rsed to put them back up. Especially if they have to take them down every game 

They where taken down before this. UFS took them down after some in our support decided to pinch a few.

The 3 or 4 flags left up where not theirs.

2 hours ago, baker11 said:

They where taken down before this. UFS took them down after some in our support decided to pinch a few.

The 3 or 4 flags left up where not theirs.

Surely you can tell who pinched them though? A different team stealing is one thing that you can accept but your own support? I’d have the club get cctv out and ban the cvnts. Won’t be stealing again then will they

I'm not privy to why there not up now, a few did get pinched but not sure that's the whole reason they're not up.

The club had a fit when when they realised that they were being screwed to the perspex, saying it would weaken it was the reason but the fact they didn't know caused them to throw the toys out of the pram..

After months of trying to find a solution the club  fitted a wire to hang them on. This looked good but it only went half way along the Kop because they said the the system was incredibly expensive at £1500.

Turns out the wire was crap and the flags kept slipping and sagging,  therefore they lookied messy. People had multiple flags and it probably got a ball ache keep tidying them up all the time. Especially when you ask if you can stand on someone's seat and they look at you like you're asking to sleep with their wife.

Shame as when the whole end was covered it look pretty good. 

• 3 months later...