LCFC FOX Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Our next manager isn't on that list... Tony Mowbray is to be Leicesters new manager
iancognito Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Lennon. Howe. Hasselbaink. The fact that the bookies are putting Lineker at 25-1 shows that they have no more idea than anyone. EDIT: I've just seen Keegan on the list....Really?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
separator Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Eddie Howe out of that lot, though his lack of Prem experience would be a major concern.
DennisNedry Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Please not O'neil, Lennon or Walsh. 3 legends who I don't want to see ruin their cult status.
tom27111 Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Why is Martin O'Neill mentioned every single time we sack a manager? It was 15 years ago, let it go.
Mark_w Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 None of the above, I want Pearson. Of those options the only remotely tolerable candidates are MON and Eddie Howe, and neither would come.
Guest MattP Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 I'll take a bout of AIDS please. Much more attractive and a quicker death.
Guest kristianity77 Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 None. If we were going to uproot anybody and give ourselves a chance this season or a better chance next season if we go down then I'd want Mick McCarthy
SMX11 Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Lennon or Rowett, at least they would make a fist of the championship if we go down.
Guest Bilo Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 Martin O'Neill - His time has gone. Awful at Sunderland and will take us down. Let that era remain a happy memory. Neil Lennon - Has only ever won anything in a one horse race and zero Premier League experience. Only Celtic's CL exploits against Barca lead me to believe he can do it in the PL. Kevin Keegan - Just no. Tim Sherwood - Not a disaster at Tottenham. Going to QPR though. Steve Walsh - No. Stuart Pearce - No. Eddie Howe - BIG future as a manager and Bournemouth far from certainties for promotion. Not as outlandish as you might think. However, zero Premier League experience and he was awful at Burnley. Harry Redknapp - Don't want him and we're not in London anyway. Neil Warnock - I'd rather eat my own shit than see him in our dugout. Nigel Adkins - Four years ago I'd have snapped your hand off. Not now. I go with none of the above. Michael Laudrup was desperately unlucky to lose his job at Swansea after winning them a trophy and qualifying for Europe. He currently manages in Qatar after signing a one year deal in June. We'd be mad not to give it a go.
Brooksy Posted 8 February 2015 Posted 8 February 2015 What a depressing list. Has to be Eddie Howe then
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.