Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Happy Fox

Must Win Games...

Recommended Posts

Posted

These are the games in my opinion we have to win or should be winning if we are to stand any chance of surviving.

Hull (h)

West Bromich Albion (a)

Burnley (a)

Sunderland (a)

QPR (h)

Games that we could pick up a draw in.

Everton (a)

Swansea (h)

Newcastle (h)

The other remaining fixtures of the season that we aren't likely to win: Manchester City (a), Spurs (a), West Ham (H), Southampton (h), Chelsea (h)

Have to hope that 35 points and our goal difference will be enough to get 17th place.

My heart agrees with you but my head says we have won four all season how do you expect us to win 5

Posted

I hope it goes down to the last game (well I hope we're safe before the last game but if not I hope we're still in with a chance in the last game) but I think we'll be well gone before then.

Posted

Imagine if it goes to the final game against QPR. Foxestalk would go into absolute meltdown

 

If we're still in it by then, in which I think we will be, then the last two games could be massive. Sunderland away followed by QPR at home.

Posted

Imagine if it goes to the final game against QPR. Foxestalk would go into absolute meltdown

i think its going to go down like this. you know this seasons league title is sorted and heading to chelsea. this year its a "survival sunday"

Posted

Everton 3pts
Man City 0pts
Hull 1 pts
Tottenham 0 pts
West brom 3 pts
Sunderland 1 pts
Burnley 3 pts
West Ham 0 pts
Newcastle 0 pts
Southampton 1 pts
Swansea 0 pts
Chelsea 0 pts
QPR 3 pts 

 

Gives us 32, I think this is about right, even so.. If we don't lose to Hull / QPR and get the 3 points over them, it might be enough. I'm thinking 34/35 will do it.

Posted

We have won 4 matches out of 25 so we have absolutely no chance of winning the 5 or 6 out of 13 required to stay up. We're going down, accept it.

Everton (A) 1 point

Man City (A) 0 points

Hull (H) 1 point

Tottenham (A) 0 points

Chelsea (H) 0 points

West Ham (H) 0 points

West Brom (A) 1 point

Swansea (H) 3 points

Burnley (A) 0 points

Newcastle (H) 1 point

Southampton (H) 0 points

Sunderland (A) 0 points

QPR (H) 3 points

So 10 points predicted from the next 13 will take us to 27 and most probably bottom. We have failed to win the games expected all season and I don't expect to see any surprises over the next few months unfortunately.

Posted

Everton (A) 1 point

Man City (A) 0 points

Hull (H) 3 points

Tottenham (A) 0 points

Chelsea (H) 0 points

West Ham (H) 0 points

West Brom (A) 1 point

Swansea (H) 3 points

Burnley (A) 3 points

Newcastle (H) 3 points

Southampton (H) 0 points

Sunderland (A) 1 point

QPR (H) 3 points

SAFE!

Posted

Genuinely think we are 50/50 to stay up, if we hit form at the right team (i.e. before playing the poorer teams) we can put together a bit of a kill streak. I firmly believe that. Gain no momentum though and we may as well call it a day now

Posted

If we manage to keep our team fit and relatively free from suspension, our team will be better than the team that has played the majority of the season.

 

For this reason I reckon we could get the 5/6 wins we need.

Posted

I am certain we will stay up. I know it sounds ridiculous given our situation but in still confident.

Everton 3pts

Man City 0pts

Hull 3 pts

Tottenham 1 pts

West brom 1 pts

Sunderland 3 pts

Burnley 3 pts

West game 0 pts

Newcastle 3 pts

Southampton 1 pts

Swansea 3 pts

Chelsea 0 pts

QPR 3 pts

16th - leicester 41 points

oh dear rose tinted glass.s strike again. no chance !

Posted

I am certain we will stay up. I know it sounds ridiculous given our situation but in still confident.

Everton 3pts

Man City 0pts

Hull 3 pts

Tottenham 1 pts

West brom 1 pts

Sunderland 3 pts

Burnley 3 pts

West game 0 pts

Newcastle 3 pts

Southampton 1 pts

Swansea 3 pts

Chelsea 0 pts

QPR 3 pts

16th - leicester 41 points

 

If we only lose three games between now and the end of the season, I will do shots of my own piss.

Posted

These are the games in my opinion we have to win or should be winning if we are to stand any chance of surviving.

 

Hull (h)

West Bromich Albion (a)

Burnley (a)

Sunderland (a)

QPR (h)

 

Games that we could pick up a draw in.

 

Everton (a)

Swansea (h)

Newcastle (h)

 

The other remaining fixtures of the season that we aren't likely to win: Manchester City (a), Spurs (a), West Ham (H), Southampton (h), Chelsea (h)

 

Have to hope that 35 points and our goal difference will be enough to get 17th place.

 

I'd swap Newcastle at home with West Brom away.

 

We can win at Sunderland. They've lost by more than a goal at home to Hull & QPR now. They're iffy.

Posted

Our record in "must win" games is shocking. Villa at home is the only we've won lol

 

Hull away as well but that's still poor overall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...