Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

He does the same to everyone, runs back to the computer to start typing more drivel about how pearson is god and defending him and the team to the hilt. Fact.

It shouldn't take us a 2-0 deficit to start looking interested. Fact.

A draw is not enough, Fact.

Tell me which point of that is incorrect?

Yeah, as if I only exist on this forum for solely one purpose. lol

You'll have a hard time finding anything remotely resembling a "Pearson is god" post from me - but nice trying, Lee.

Start studying some of my posts and come back stronger and wiser.

Its clear we are good enough, And I want us to win every single match we play...

But if we are good enough to compete as we have proved time and time again this season, it's down to the manager to make it happen consistently having them fired up...

So many times this season we've thrown games away by being completely disinterested and conceding poor goals!!!

Absolutely agree

Like you say shouldnt have to be 2-0 down before we get fired up

So fed up this season it's just unreal

Yeah, as if I only exist on this forum for solely one purpose. lol

You'll have a hard time finding anything remotely resembling a "Pearson is god" post from me - but nice trying, Lee.

Start studying some of my posts and come back stronger and wiser.

Point stands, You trawl back through old posts to use an equalising goal to patch over the fact we have been a laughing stock the majority of this season on and off the pitch, and you have a history of spinelessly commenting or quoting peoples posts then disappearing.

You do the same to every single person who does not want Pearson as a manager any more. I can see it and so can everyone else. Thank god I don't take you seriously anymore, cannot stand glass half empty people.

Find it amusing really, I'm not the sort of person that will now wait to see if we concede then rush back to my keyboard to start quoting you and trying to make a point of you being wrong... I know if I did you'd go missing though. Spineless.

Over the course of this match maybe I will be wrong, over the course of the season I am spot on... Battle/war.... 

What I will say is that with regard to penalties we've been stitched up this year, The amount of free kicks/penalties we have had over the past 2 seasons for nothing challenges saw no complaints from leicester fans... 

No you're right we should saw how awful it is. Does us all a favour will you.

No you're right we should saw how awful it is. Does us all a favour will you.

People cannot handle the truth... Vardy is a prime example.. everytime he's running with a defender next to him, he cuts across him... Hull for example. united another.. 

Mahrez does the same, then rolls around like he's been shot. 

That's modern football, no point complaining when it goes against us and disappearing when it's on our side... You make your own luck. 

Archived