Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

Can you point to a single post on the entire forum that specifically blames referees for our league position? We know we've underperformed this season and we deserve to be where we are. I thinks it's fair to say we would be a little more in touch had referees been better.

We'd be a little more in touch had our strikers been better. Yet again today we've had a load of good opportunities but not taken them.

Because believe it or not some of us are actually looking for some positives. Some of us support the team, not blame FACT!!!

Really? Are people getting that desperate now we're blaming deflections?! :nono:

The peno well i've not seen it, whether right or wrong, if wrong by all means that is at factor of blame but lucky deflections i've heard it all now...

We were 2 down in 10 minutes pal? They're his players. Were bottom of the league?

Just stop embarrassing yourself by defending him,

I haven't even tried to defend him you choad lol This is a good example of how childish and emotionally delicate some people can be on here lol

I think you know what I meant though. Were those 2 goals you mentioned Pearson's fault? Your idea of causation needs revising a bit I think. There are some things in the manager's control, but deflections and bad decisions don't fall into that category.

I don't see us as a laughing stock, I laugh harder at fans who take "incidents" and media-built "scandals" more serious than anything.

I quote and reply as I see fit - it's nothing out of the ordinary, is it?

And sorry, Lee - this has nothing to do with people criticizing Pearson. I'm doing it, too. Just not on such a regularly simplistic and one-sided level just like the majority of his critics.

And as for the "glass half-empty" comment - you sure you're looking at me and not yourself?

It's nothing to do with football per se, but your stance in the "Greatest Premier Minister of all times" thread is testament to you doing exactly the same.

That thread has absolutely no relevance to this instance. You act so spineless on here, I'm all for people posting as they see fit, not if they are going to try to undermine someone with a sarcastic twisted quote then disappear.

I agree the media stuff has been drastically played out of proportion, I'd be happy if that was the only issue we have. Unfortunately this entire season has been filled with issues that did not need to happen. 

Funny how anyone who criticises him you appear. Normally with long winded excuses.

Archived