Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

That thread has absolutely no relevance to this instance. You act so spineless on here, I'm all for people posting as they see fit, not if they are going to try to undermine someone with a sarcastic twisted quote then disappear.

I agree the media stuff has been drastically played out of proportion, I'd be happy if that was the only issue we have. Unfortunately this entire season has been filled with issues that did not need to happen. 

Funny how anyone who criticises him you appear. Normally with long winded excuses.

a) I'm not alone

b) No excuses, but I engage in either a debate with other fans or criticize the manager or players as I see fit. Just like anyone else.

I haven't even tried to defend him you choad lol This is a good example of how childish and emotionally delicate some people can be on here lol

I think you know what I meant though. Were those 2 goals you mentioned Pearson's fault? Your idea of causation needs revising a bit I think. There are some things in the manager's control, but deflections and bad decisions don't fall into that category.

EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT.

Deflections don't just happen against us. Bad decisions don't just happen against us.

Also, bad decisions happen to other teams around us as much as us. Get over it, it's his job as manager to overcome it.

Archived