Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
benpicko

Tottenham (Away) - Match Thread

People cannot handle the truth... Vardy is a prime example.. everytime he's running with a defender next to him, he cuts across him... Hull for example. united another.. 

Mahrez does the same, then rolls around like he's been shot. 

That's modern football, no point complaining when it goes against us and disappearing when it's on our side... You make your own luck. 

What are you talking about. Just go away.

Point stands, You trawl back through old posts to use an equalising goal to patch over the fact we have been a laughing stock the majority of this season on and off the pitch, and you have a history of spinelessly commenting or quoting peoples posts then disappearing.

You do the same to every single person who does not want Pearson as a manager any more. I can see it and so can everyone else. Thank god I don't take you seriously anymore, cannot stand glass half empty people.

Find it amusing really, I'm not the sort of person that will now wait to see if we concede then rush back to my keyboard to start quoting you and trying to make a point of you being wrong... I know if I did you'd go missing though. Spineless.

Over the course of this match maybe I will be wrong, over the course of the season I am spot on... Battle/war.... 

You do know what the means?

Point stands, You trawl back through old posts to use an equalising goal to patch over the fact we have been a laughing stock the majority of this season on and off the pitch, and you have a history of spinelessly commenting or quoting peoples posts then disappearing.

You do the same to every single person who does not want Pearson as a manager any more. I can see it and so can everyone else. Thank god I don't take you seriously anymore, cannot stand glass half empty people.

Find it amusing really, I'm not the sort of person that will now wait to see if we concede then rush back to my keyboard to start quoting you and trying to make a point of you being wrong... I know if I did you'd go missing though. Spineless.

Over the course of this match maybe I will be wrong, over the course of the season I am spot on... Battle/war.... 

I don't see us as a laughing stock, I laugh harder at fans who take "incidents" and media-built "scandals" more serious than anything.

I quote and reply as I see fit - it's nothing out of the ordinary, is it?

And sorry, Lee - this has nothing to do with people criticizing Pearson. I'm doing it, too. Just not on such a regularly simplistic and one-sided level just like the majority of his critics.

And as for the "glass half-empty" comment - you sure you're looking at me and not yourself?

It's nothing to do with football per se, but your stance in the "Greatest Premier Minister of all times" thread is testament to you doing exactly the same.

Should be 1-2, no penno, lucky deflection!

Really? Are people getting that desperate now we're blaming deflections?! :nono:

The peno well i've not seen it, whether right or wrong, if wrong by all means that is at factor of blame but lucky deflections i've heard it all now...

Why no blame on Nugent? Did everything wrong. Should have got rid of the ball first time - Poor touch and he's in all sorts of bother.

It was silly from Nugent, you should always clear your lines in that position but still an embarrassing desicion from the ref.

People cannot handle the truth... Vardy is a prime example.. everytime he's running with a defender next to him, he cuts across him... Hull for example. united another.. 

Mahrez does the same, then rolls around like he's been shot. 

That's modern football, no point complaining when it goes against us and disappearing when it's on our side... You make your own luck. 

You really are cliche made human.

Do people honestly think we're bottom of the league because of bad decisions?

So other clubs around us never have bad decuisions, you've all seen every QPR game, every Burnley game...get real.

Can you point to a single post on the entire forum that specifically blames referees for our league position? We know we've underperformed this season and we deserve to be where we are. I thinks it's fair to say we would be a little more in touch had referees been better.

Archived