Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
StanSP

Our Next Penalty - When Will It Be?

Recommended Posts

Posted

The worst part on Saturday was the ref ceremoniously handing the match ball to Kane and having a laugh with him. It was such a poor decision he was probably thanking him for the assist.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i think even all the ref's who've found ridiculous reasons not to give us penalties this season would've struggled to not give that 

Posted

i think even all the ref's who've found ridiculous reasons not to give us penalties this season would've struggled to not give that 

 

Indirect freekick. 

Posted

Next question.. can we afford to let Nugent take the next one should we get one? Never convinced me as a penalty taker.

 

Despite scoring 12 (?) last season, he doesn't convince you??

 

Even the best players miss penalties!! 

Posted

Despite scoring 12 (?) last season, he doesn't convince you??

 

Even the best players miss penalties!! 

 

He missed at least 3 last season and we all know he's an instinct striker, so handing him that task where he has to think of where he's putting the ball isn't the greatest idea.

Posted

He missed at least 3 last season and we all know he's an instinct striker, so handing him that task where he has to think of where he's putting the ball isn't the greatest idea.

 

scored 4 times more than he missed though...his success rate was quite good last season!

 

Who else did he miss against other than Forest & Bolton?

 

I quite like his technique of just smashing it down the middle or low and hard like Gallagher did. 

Posted

The refereeing this season has been a couple of pegs below their counterparts in WWE. I have never in 40 years of following football witnessed such consistently awful officiating. Just egos with whistles. I won't bother next season if (by some miracle) we stay up.

 

 

Remember Europe?

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CkJtkQNWQ

Posted

I don't think much to Nugent as a penalty taker either if I'm honest. I don't think he scores particularly good penalties. I wasn't at all surprised he missed against West Ham.

Posted

A bit harsh, particularly considering their keeper was three steps off his line by the time he took it.

He had a decent record last year, and took the responsibility when no one else seemingly wanted it in 2013/14 (after the watford miss by Anthony).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...