Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham!.. It's now or never....

It means Wes will be moved from the right to the left though to accomodate Wasyl, where he is even less convincing.

Just be glad to have was back in, when upson went off against Spurs, we looked more solid.

Morgan has been poor this season, but hopefully was and huth have enough about them, to cover his mistakes, lack of quality.

A fox praying to the Virgin Mary. Which is pretty much all we're left with - prayers.

Even if we win the 6 at home - we won't - Sunderland will only need a minimal bounce under Advocaat to keep clear

If we win all 6 at home they need to win 4 of their last 8! 5 of 7 if we get a draw up there too.

If we some how win all 6 games at home an a draw at Sunderland we are on 38 points and very comfortable as Sunderland, Burnley and QPR won't get anywhere near that total.

Not saying we will win all 6 but using your hyperthetical we are safe.

A fox praying to the Virgin Mary. Which is pretty much all we're left with - prayers.

Even if we win the 6 at home - we won't - Sunderland will only need a minimal bounce under Advocaat to keep clear

I hope you don't have lace up footwear or a removable belt ..................

Just a shame morgan aint injured. 

I wish no harm on anyone but it's bad when you have to hope something like that to keep certain individuals out of the team because you just know they are gonna be automatically picked if not, no matter how bad they are.

I wish no harm on anyone but it's bad when you have to hope something like that to keep certain individuals out of the team because you just know they are gonna be automatically picked if not, no matter how bad they are.

Except he's been pretty good for a number of games now. Total scapegoat. He's been miles better than Upson.

we're gonna win this. i say this nearly every week but we've got this. come onnnnn. i'm countering matt's negative bets an putting loads of money on us. leicester leicester leicesterrrrrrrrrrrrrr

we're gonna win this. i say this nearly every week but we've got this. come onnnnn. i'm countering matt's negative bets an putting loads of money on us. leicester leicester leicesterrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll be more than happy to lose my £20, but it covers my anger and unhappiness if we lose, if we draw get my money back, a draw is probably the worst result possible because it's no good for us and whilst I get my money back I don't win anything.

Archived