Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham!.. It's now or never....

Watch us win and not gain any ground......just another day as a City fan

Obviously we're in a position that we are relying on other teams to lose in order to gain ground on them (Or it would certainly help anyway) but I don't give a **** what other teams do, aslong as we win and do our bit I cannot ask for anymore. I'm not gonna be blaming (or I think bemoaning is a better word perhaps) other teams results for us going down when we have failed to do the job of saving ourselves so far this season.

Obviously we're in a position that we are relying on other teams to lose in order to gain ground on them (Or it would certainly help anyway) but I don't give a **** what other teams do, aslong as we win and do our bit I cannot ask for anymore. I'm not gonna be blaming (or I think bemoaning is a better word perhaps) other teams results for us going down when we have failed to do the job of saving ourselves so far this season.

I agree we are in the bed we made. Just saying it would be disappointing to get the win and not gain any ground.....no more than that in my post

Guest seanfox778

I hope we play positively, can't bear another repeat of the Hull game. It feels like we have nothing to lose now so I hope we just go for it and see what happens.

The stats

Leicester have won just one of their last 10 Premier League home matches (W1 D3 L6).

West Ham United are unbeaten in their last seven league games against Leicester City (W4 D3 L0).

The Hammers scored with their only two shots on target in their 2-0 win in the reverse fixture against the Foxes back in December.

Sam Allardyce's team have won none of their last seven Barclays Premier League away matches (W0 D4 L3).

West Ham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 20 Premier League games on the road.

Nigel Pearson's side have scored just three goals in their last nine Premier League games at the King Power Stadium and have gone five hours and 15 minutes since they lasted netted in front of their own fans.

West Ham will be looking to win back to back Premier League games for the first time since December 7th.

No ground has seen fewer Premier League goals this season than the King Power Stadium (30, level with Villa Park).

After scoring five goals in his first five Premier League appearances for Leicester City, Leonardo Ulloa has scored only two in his 23 apps since.

Diafra Sakho has scored a league-high five headed goals this season, while only Graziano Pelle (25) has attempted more headed shots than the Hammer (23).

sure we are not mathematically down but this has got to be the last chance saloon for even the Pearson die hards ( of which i consider myself one...).

There would be but a few still believing in pearson if we lose this one....

sure we are not mathematically down but this has got to be the last chance saloon for even the Pearson die hards ( of which i consider myself one...).

There would be but a few still believing in pearson if we lose this one....

Feel the horse has already bolted mate, but we live in hope, let's hope we beat West Ham, have a good mini season, and if we do go down, we do it with a battle not a wimper

Everyone needs to relax.  I have been through the bottom six teams remaining fixtures and come the end of the season it'll be QPR, Sunderland and Hull going down.  We'll leave it late, needing a better result at home on the last day against QPR then Hull get at Chelsea, but while a win against West Ham on Saturday would be nice, a point would be OK.  You read it here first  ;)

I hope we play positively, can't bear another repeat of the Hull game. It feels like we have nothing to lose now so I hope we just go for it and see what happens.

This is key for me as well. If we play like we did at Spurs and attacked them, keep our heads up all game and take our chances we have a very good chance of beating West Ham. When we play more defensively we are still able to stay in games usually losing narrowly. We know our defence is very average, we have done all season. So for us, in this do or die stage of the season, attack is the best for of defence.

I think this game is a really important one, if we can get 3 points and QPR lose away to West Brom then that takes us off the bottom of the table for the first time in donkey's years.

Mentally that could be a huge boost for the players to kick on for the rest of our (mini) season.

Guest LCFC_World

We're gonna get off the bottom of the league.

Go back to the team we played against Everton at home. (Apart from a few whos on loan, also had to include Huth)

Kasper

RDL

Huth

Morgan

Konch

Knockaert

King

Drinky

Mahrez

Nugent

Ulloa

The Nugent and Ulloa partnership was class at the start of the season.

Let's go for it

Also, West ham, West Brom and Swansea next 3 games, teams around us have 'difficult' fixtures..it's unlikely but win those 3 and we're back in with a fighting chance.

Leicester City will be without defender Matt Upson for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League visit of West Ham United to King Power Stadium, manager Nigel Pearson has revealed.
Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/defender-ruled-out-of-west-ham-clash-2372904.aspx#dsAey5pfTedecQlI.99

Leicester have recalled defender Liam Moore from his loan at Brentford to aid their Premier League relegation fight.

The 22-year-old moved to Griffin Park for a second spell in February but made just three appearances before dropping out of the first-team picture.

Bees manager Mark Warburton told the club website: "We are naturally disappointed to see Liam recalled.

"He has been a model professional during his stay at Griffin Park.

"We fully understand though, as he has a part to play in Leicester's fight for Premier League survival, and of course to prepare for a key role in England's Under-21 European Championship campaign this summer.

"I wish Liam well for this season and in his future career."

Leicester City will be without defender Matt Upson for Saturday’s Barclays Premier League visit of West Ham United to King Power Stadium, manager Nigel Pearson has revealed.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/defender-ruled-out-of-west-ham-clash-2372904.aspx#dsAey5pfTedecQlI.99

Leicester have recalled defender Liam Moore from his loan at Brentford to aid their Premier League relegation fight.

The 22-year-old moved to Griffin Park for a second spell in February but made just three appearances before dropping out of the first-team picture.

Bees manager Mark Warburton told the club website: "We are naturally disappointed to see Liam recalled.

"He has been a model professional during his stay at Griffin Park.

"We fully understand though, as he has a part to play in Leicester's fight for Premier League survival, and of course to prepare for a key role in England's Under-21 European Championship campaign this summer.

"I wish Liam well for this season and in his future career."

Not all bad news then, at least the old crock cannot keep a place he doesn't deserve.

Guest seanfox778

Merson has predicted us to win again, seems to be the kiss of death. He can't be wrong every week though surely?

Archived