Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham!.. It's now or never....

I'll be more than happy to lose my £20, but it covers my anger and unhappiness if we lose, if we draw get my money back, a draw is probably the worst result possible because it's no good for us and whilst I get my money back I don't win anything.

true, i'm goin for the plan of being really really happy when we win and my bet wins too  :vardy:

Really hope the atmosphere is good tomorrow. No point turning on the team or sitting in silence, but it was starting to turn pretty sour last time out. 

Dreading the first misplaced pass...

We will win this. Krammy babes to shine.

It's not about him shining, he looks ok, he has shone, it's the fact he can't do it on his own (That nothing against him, it's simple fact he needs someone to provide for him). Give him some support/help/provide him with something and he might stand a chance of looking even better.

My first match, in 1966, we beat West Ham 5-4.  C'mon Leicester, same again please. They won't have Moore, Hurst & Peters playing for them, either.

My 1st match also.

Banks in goal, Dougan on the score sheet.

My first match, in 1966, we beat West Ham 5-4.  C'mon Leicester, same again please. They won't have Moore, Hurst & Peters playing for them, either.

My 1st match also.

Banks in goal, Dougan on the score sheet.

Wow, you were treated! Banks, Moore, Peters and I assume more of the England squad that played for West Ham.

Really hope the atmosphere is good tomorrow. No point turning on the team or sitting in silence, but it was starting to turn pretty sour last time out.

Dreading the first misplaced pass...

yeah good point this. the first long ball tomorrow or the first time morgan gives it to konch who gives it back to morgan who then smacks it as far as he can is going to be horrible. we need an early goal. don't think we've scored an early goal all season tho.

yeah good point this. the first long ball tomorrow or the first time morgan gives it to konch who gives it back to morgan who then smacks it as far as he can is going to be horrible. we need an early goal. don't think we've scored an early goal all season tho.

QPR away - didn't end well

Archived