Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Shay Given....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - just searched for latest Shay Given news and this came up on a twitter thread

Skybet have taken the Shay Given next club market down after Leicester City was backed into 5/4 from 12/1 yesterday, dare I dream?

That said - there's also a mention that he's off to Bayern Munich

Can anyone enlighten me (and others) to what it was - the page has been removed it seems!

Given's odds to join Leicester were at 5/4.

Nearest was Spurs at 3/1

Kuszczak is no longer coming acc to the sun..... Could well indicate givens arrival! he won't want to drag his family over seas, and Mancini won't want to sell him to a rival? Could happen. Plus bookies get tip offs and they changed the odds pretty fast....

Kuszczak is no longer coming acc to the sun..... Could well indicate givens arrival! he won't want to drag his family over seas, and Mancini won't want to sell him to a rival? Could happen. Plus bookies get tip offs and they changed the odds pretty fast....

This would astonish me.

Top must be forking out some real dollar for this to be even conceivable.

Forgive the server load, I'll be checking this thread every 2mins all day.

Shay Given could walk into any Premier League squad and probably 80%+ of starting 11's - If he came here it would be the biggest thing since some some bloke fed thousands of people with five fishes and a loaf of bread

lets look at it this way, if we do sucure him on loan could it be a 1st refusal in the summer as is yakubu? or loan to buy if we are promoted?

if given comes it could make way for an influx of highly rated players to city. a core basis of an above average prem team could be a reality with sven at the helm.

aim high you can reap the rewards

I must say while the thoughts of players like the Yak and Given at City is great. throwing money at short term options is not really a great way to build for the future.

I believe we are paying most of The Yaks reported £50000 a week wages and Given is thought to be on £70000 a week, thats a shit load of money being spent in 6months

Forgive the server load, I'll be checking this thread every 2mins all day.

Shay Given could walk into any Premier League squad and probably 80%+ of starting 11's - If he came here it would be the biggest thing since some some bloke fed thousands of people with five fishes and a loaf of bread

5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes wasn't it? so not that special really! :ph34r:

Archived