Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Robert Huth

He's played 90 mins in 8 league games for us.

W4 D2 L2 14pts

Champions league Form.

Got to hope that he gets back fit for our last 4 games AND we sign him to a 3 year contract in the summer.

Any news from the presser in regards to his fitness, and King/Nuge/Schluppinio?

They don't know yet. 

Nuge is out for sure.

Sucks that Nuge is out yet again. I don't understand how it seemed like there were slight chances of him playing in the last two, but he's now definitely out for Saturday. Eith his injury is either more serious than we know or there really was 0% chance of him playing the last two and keeping the "we're giving him a late fitness test" ploy going was just a way to give opponents one more guy to worry about. If it's the latter, then why would Nigel not wait until gameday to rule him out?

Think the LCFC report said it "wasn't as bad as first thought." Just a precaution for Huth.

Perhaps King's will be more serious.

Such a shame to lose players so early on, I can't think of a game in the last Pearson tenure when injuries have hindered us during a match early on. 

I really do think we'd have got at least a point if we hadn't lost Huth.

To be fair to James, I thought he was fantastic and his link up play with DD was a blast from the past.

Me too.

possible win.

Please be fit for our last 4 games.

If we get Schlupp and Huth back for Saturday, I think we'll thump the Geordies. Really hope they're both available

Me too.

What a leader this guy is.

absolutely fantastic today again.

Now played 90mins in 9 games

W5 D2 L2 17pts - on that form we'd be second in the prem!!

Sign him NOW!!!

Archived