Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theessexfox

Why always us?

It was us today cos we shot ourselves in the foot.

NP has to take the blame for today. In the first half he got it right, the shitness of our defending was our weakness.

Second half Pearson had a nightmare though, he let Watford come at us and was Ok with us hoofing it aimlessly to the woeful Wood/Kane.

Then, bizarrely, he takes off Dyer and brings on Drinkwater after we concede to sure up the midfield, when it's clear we need a fvcking threat at the other end. Our tactics were always only prolonging the agony, they were always going to score eventually, we got a lucky penalty that we didn't deserve.

Why the fvck did he not bring Drinky on before we conceded the 2nd? After we conceded Marshall should have come on. But he NEVER made a 3rd substitution.

I always said that our badly out of form strikers, failure to take chances and dodgy defence would cost us, and it did.

Kane and Wood were a waste of space and Nugent was playing in midfield. How the hell does that make sense? We were desperate for a threat.

Our defending got worse as the game went on, De Laet's too half-hearted, Schlupp was hopeless and Keane was fvcking terrible. Definitely do not want us to renew his loan, we need better. And they all gave them more and more space in the second half. I've no idea why we still have a makeshift left back and a youth who's badly lacking necessary experience. They were both like a rabbit in the headlights today.

Way too many mistakes and bad tactics.

How on earth did Kane get a 4 year contract at Spurs?

The reason why we lost today?

Like I said at the start of the season... We lacked just that bit of extra quality.

Watford were just about the better side this afternoon.

Success and failure are fine margins and these become all important.

The reason why we lost today?

Like I said at the start of the season... We lacked just that bit of extra quality.

Watford were just about the better side this afternoon.

Success and failure are fine margins and these become all important.

And we will have that extra bit of quality next season, I'm sure of it!

Archived