Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

Look up the meaning of the word contradict please, this makes very little sense.

Anyway, you're going to be picking up scraps and finishing bottom quarter more due to the fact you STILL haven't sacked your thick manager, STILL have also-rans who love the money you're paying them for under-performing and STILL believe you have a god given right to be in the top flight when, in reality, you're not a big club and haven't been for ages. Not sure if you'll be relegated this year, Nugent may have a few goals left in those tired legs, but certainly in the next couple of seasons you'll be back in League 1.

Yaaaaaaaaaawn.

Look up the meaning of the word contradict please, this makes very little sense.

Anyway, you're going to be picking up scraps and finishing bottom quarter more due to the fact you STILL haven't sacked your thick manager, STILL have also-rans who love the money you're paying them for under-performing and STILL believe you have a god given right to be in the top flight when, in reality, you're not a big club and haven't been for ages. Not sure if you'll be relegated this year, Nugent may have a few goals left in those tired legs, but certainly in the next couple of seasons you'll be back in League 1.

Isn't it great to be envied by other club's fans - even though some of them do their best to not get rid of their hilariously rancid attitude? lol

Jesus, some Watford fans really are the incarnation of bitterness. And then going round sulking on other club's message boards... Pathetic.

Look at super_horns and stand in awe. There's an away fan with class.

You're one arrogant, self-absorbed, bitter Hornet. Shouldn't you be more concerned with your own club's fortunes?

When Watford lost in the PO final, Frankie Z came on here and said "Shit, I shouldn't have posted that" presumably meaning half the shit posted about Watford walking all over Palace and them being in the Prem.

Now, Watford, still a Championship club, have signed 2 players, one Udinese loan and the other being a bang average midfielder from Forest, he's spunking himself over the thought of a McGugan screamer, and believes they will be right up there and promoted, whilst we are fighting against relegation?

lol lol Incredible trolling.

When Watford lost in the PO final, Frankie Z came on here and said "Shit, I shouldn't have posted that" presumably meaning half the shit posted about Watford walking all over Palace and them being in the Prem.

Now, Watford, still a Championship club, have signed 2 players, one Udinese loan and the other being a bang average midfielder from Forest, he's spunking himself over the thought of a McGugan screamer, and believes they will be right up there and promoted, whilst we are fighting against relegation?

lol lol Incredible trolling.

Watford have signed many excellent players this week, our squad should be much stronger this coming season.  Last season was just a practice run with the bonus of a great day out at Wembley..

Watford have signed many excellent players this week, our squad should be much stronger this coming season.  Last season was just a practice run with the bonus of a great day out at Wembley..

Yeh, right.....

We did actually had a super day with the club also earning lots of gate receipt money. Would have been nice to have played better but nevertheless a good experience for the fans and players. 

I've never experienced any defeat as being a "good experience"

Who?

I think I heard you resigned Battocio (sp) and obviously McGugan, but your squad is nothing close to your squad last season. You're nowhere near as much of a threat atm.

Who?

I think I heard you resigned Battocio (sp) and obviously McGugan, but your squad is nothing close to your squad last season. You're nowhere near as much of a threat atm.

'atm' is key, Not all signings officially announced yet. Several top Italians with international experience, all within FFP rules, very slick. 

'atm' is key, Not all signings officially announced yet. Several top Italians with international experience, all within FFP rules, very slick. 

lol

So answer my question.

Who have you signed?

Also, who are you supposedly "about" to sign?

I've never experienced any defeat as being a "good experience"

I had a fantastic day overall, everything up until the ref blew the whistle for kick off anyway. Still hate Wembley as a place, way too big, way too pricey.

Still at least we had the chance to experience it. You would have loved the build up, was fantastic. Such a shame you bottled it with 30 seconds to go.

Sophia Loren for a start, big upfront with loads of experience!!

lol

So answer my question.

Who have you signed?

Also, who are you supposedly "about" to sign?

We have signed Javier Acuna, Uche Ikpeazu and McGugan.

Our owner has said Gabriele Angella, Marco Davide Faraoni and Diego Fabbrini are on their way from Udi.

Battochio has all but confirmed he'll be back, we don't know if it's as a loan or perm yet.

Marco Cassetti, Joel Ekstrand, Ikechi Anya, Daniel Pudil, Almen Abdi are on tour with the team which suggests something may be happening there. And Reece Brown is on trial from United, an actual big club.

Our owner has said Gabriele Angella, Marco Davide Faraoni and Diego Fabbrini are on their way from Udi.

Battochio has all but confirmed he'll be back, we don't know if it's as a loan or perm yet.

Marco Cassetti, Joel Ekstrand, Ikechi Anya, Daniel Pudil, Almen Abdi are on tour with the team which suggests something may be happening there. And Reece Brown is on trial from United, an actual big club.

We're all quaking in our boots lol

Something may be happening?

Jeez. You may as well start the promotion party now then!

I doubt we'd ever sign anyone from them.

All good players I'm sure. Had you heard of Vydra before he came to us? Nope. Get over yourself.

You havn't signed anyone of note and all of your good players have left.

We're all quaking in our boots.

You havn't signed anyone of note and all of your good players have left.

We're all quaking in our boots.

Good players being Mark Yeates?

And I think most if not all of those play for an international team of sorts. Not too shabby really, considering you rate players like Danny Drinkwater  :D

I had a fantastic day overall, everything up until the ref blew the whistle for kick off anyway. Still hate Wembley as a place, way too big, way too pricey.

Still at least we had the chance to experience it. You would have loved the build up, was fantastic. Such a shame you bottled it with 30 seconds to go.

Very true, but I'm glad I didn't buy the way too pricey tickets for a defeat ;)

Guys leave Frankie alone, he's obviously going through a traumatic phase in his life whereby the members of his year group are all on holiday while he sits in his room vowing to "show them" behind the PC screen embedded in his nerd nest.

That's my understanding anyway, no normal person acts like he does. It's a wonder how people like this can type in a wifi password without arguing with the service provider lol

Archived