Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ADK

Championship 2013/2014 Stuff it in here.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/championship/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_GB2.html

All the transfers so far. Interesting to see how the Championship has been tightening its purse.

Transfer revenue: 28.384.400 £ Transfer expenditures: 13.930.400 £ Total: +14.454.000 £

Financial Fair Play definitely making an impact.

Good to hear, but doesn't that mean that other leagues are taking the burden off us e.g. we're shifting the financial risk elsewhere?

I wonder which league paid the most for Championship transfers.

Then again, who cares? As long as the Championship and its clubs remain sustainable...

Watching Football League show just now.

How anyone can suggest QPR might not do well this season is beyond me. They have a fantastic side at this level.

With slightly better finishing Sheff Weds looked like they could've beaten them. Not suggesting they won't do well but they don't look invincible based on those highlights.

With slightly better finishing Sheff Weds looked like they could've beaten them. Not suggesting they won't do well but they don't look invincible based on those highlights.

Wednesday looked to play very well to be fair.

QPR have some super players though.

I'd be really surprised if they aren't in the shake up.

You reckon? Will Hughes looks like their only decent player to me.

Got a good midfield, lot of youngsters, Hughes of course the main, but Bryson & Hendrick are decent.

And if Russell gets the goals, they will be top ten I think. Keogh at the back is consistent & they have Barker to come back as well. 

Might be wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if they do well mate. 

He missed a sitter, then scores a Kermorgant.

Good goal from Best. 

They have a good side as well though, Premiership quality players. Blackburn just have to stay stable and be managed right. 

Derby are stable, they will finish mid table but I can't see them being any higher. Will Hughes looks like a good player though; good on the ball, good close control and not afraid to get stuck in and get his face in the opposition's faces. I'd expect him to be a top flight player one day, with or without Derby.

Derby have had a decent little squad for a number of seasons but it's not the best in the league and it's abit thin. They always seem to go on a shocking run at some point during the season which costs them a chance at the play offs.

Why are Derby always everyone's "dark horses"? Same story every season for them -  make a few "clever" signings and start the season off well around the play offs area. Then, come later in the season they fade into mid-table.

Personally, cannot see them coming higher than mid-table. Hughes is their best player by far, and he's 18. He's certainly gonna be in the premiership within next couple of years and it won't be with Derby.

Archived