Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Tom Lawrence confirmed by SSN

I dont think he had a long term future at United but he is a talented player and should do well for 1m, good price. He's a wide forward/attacking winger who can play up top, quite fast but a very good dribbler and a very tidy finisher too. Expect him to score a few goals and set up lots of counters if/when he plays. From what I've seen of your squad I'd think he would be first choice backup behind Mahrez and Knockaert. Overall a very solid player but I don't think we will regret letting him go in the long term, despite what United fans are apparently saying on Twitter.

I dont think he had a long term future at United but he is a talented player and should do well for 1m, good price. He's a wide forward/attacking winger who can play up top, quite fast but a very good dribbler and a very tidy finisher too. Expect him to score a few goals and set up lots of counters if/when he plays. From what I've seen of your squad I'd think he would be first choice backup behind Mahrez and Knockaert. Overall a very solid player but I don't think we will regret letting him go in the long term, despite what United fans are apparently saying on Twitter.

what are his weak points (noticed he fall over very easiliy !)  what about discipline ?

This does sound like a bit of a steal. Found this quote on a Manc forum.

"Bargain. You have a faster, younger Christian Eriksen"

If that is a real comparison, then we have struck gold with this deal. 

what are his weak points (noticed he fall over very easiliy !)  what about discipline ?

Physical strength is an issue still I think, although he really improved a lot on that while at Yeovil. I don't think he's a great crosser - he's more one to come inside (he's very 2 footed and has quick feet though so can play an intricate passing game easily) but he still sets up quite a few and he has  good eye for goal himself as well. Might suit Nugent/Vardy more than Ulloa if I had to guess.

I dont think he had a long term future at United but he is a talented player and should do well for 1m, good price. He's a wide forward/attacking winger who can play up top, quite fast but a very good dribbler and a very tidy finisher too. Expect him to score a few goals and set up lots of counters if/when he plays. From what I've seen of your squad I'd think he would be first choice backup behind Mahrez and Knockaert Schlupp. Overall a very solid player but I don't think we will regret letting him go in the long term, despite what United fans are apparently saying on Twitter.

Physical strength is an issue still I think, although he really improved a lot on that while at Yeovil. I don't think he's a great crosser - he's more one to come inside (he's very 2 footed and has quick feet though so can play an intricate passing game easily) but he still sets up quite a few and he has  good eye for goal himself as well. Might suit Nugent/Vardy more than Ulloa if I had to guess.

cheers pal nice insights

let´s see how NP fits them in to a formation

The way he moves with the ball, so effortlessly and slick, that's some talent there. Has an elegant touch to it, I can't put it any better.

Wish him well here and like everybody else, I hope he comes good and develops into a real gem at LCFC.

Could this be the end of knocky :( if we sold him at the start of this season we would have got a decent wedge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would it be the end of Knockaert? Mahrez and Schlupp off to ACON, Albrighton no real pace, Lawrence is a young guy that gives us options.

He's what you'd call a modern "forward." Not really an out and out striker, not exactly a midfielder.

Would be good

Shows how good our academy is. We have to buy youngsters from other ones.

What a fecking idiot you are

3 in the first team and a fair few internationals at the younger age groups so what more do you want

Suppose you want 5 or 6 making it from every age group every year ? Guess maths wasn't your strongest subject at borstal ?

3 in the first team and a fair few internationals at the younger age groups so what more do you want

Suppose you want 5 or 6 making it from every age group every year ? Guess maths wasn't your strongest subject at borstal ?

Hey that is bang out of order!! :mad:   They are called young offenders instituions these days.

I want you to go away. I actually have an alevel in maths.

£1m is great business

Archived