Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Foxes remembered

There is no club that does Remembrance Day as well as we do.

I believe we were the first club to have the poppy on our kit as well...

Although a comment on that video; as they were talking about City footballers they should have told you their position in the team as well... would have brought it back to the club more.

• 2 weeks later...

Great documentary but is there any need for King Power to plonk their logo into something like this?

Maybe not. But I imagine their money went some way to producing the video.

I think I have over 100 books, and certainly over 60 hours of film, about the "Western Front". This never fails to sadden me, but it also puts into perspective, just how lucky we all are today.

It would be a fitting tribute to put a memorial up, for all city players killed in warfare.

As an ex service man I had the pleasure and honour of marching round the pitch a few years ago. The club were exceptional in the way they treated us that day with nothing being too much trouble and I'm pleased and proud that tradition is still being carried on at my beloved  L.C.F.C.  :thumbup:

As an ex service man I had the pleasure and honour of marching round the pitch a few years ago. The club were exceptional in the way they treated us that day with nothing being too much trouble and I'm pleased and proud that tradition is still being carried on at my beloved  L.C.F.C.  :thumbup:

Respect.

Archived