Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Waslewski

I think as soon as he gets one red card, a couple more will follow as the refs will be watching him and are more likely to give marginal decisions against him. I hope not, though.

(I've just remembered his little ruck with James Vaughan, last season lol)

I think as soon as he gets one red card, a couple more will follow as the refs will be watching him and are more likely to give marginal decisions against him. I hope not, though.

Well, when he gets a red we can start worrying. That won't be soon though.

Many would put Steve Walsh in the best Leiester sides in the recent history, many in my age group would hold him as an absolute legend of the club, who we couldn't ever imagine leaving out of the team when fit.

Our captain during one of our most successful periods. Yet I believe he is still the football league record holder for all time red cards!

He was a walking red card, but still put him in every week, so why do we have this point come up about a player who has never been sent off for us?

And he haven't been sent off for that. So what is your problem, actually?

You can't argue that he's been so lucky. It will happen, he will get sent off. I agree that we need nasty players but not stupidly nasty....

He's the best of our 3 CBs IMO.

Moore's a liability. That's 5 or 6 goals he's been responsible for this season. Wasyl might have unruly elbows but he wouldn't have lunged in the box like that, however minimal the contact was, Championship defending.

Had to laugh at Soldado attempting to provoke Was into confrontation not once, not twice but three times after the 'elbow' (pretty sure it was Was running as Was does and the poncy shit player running into it) and Was solidly ignoring him. Soldado would be murdered if Was wasn't a model pro. 

I still remember well the time he completely took out James Vaughan. Full on elbow in the face and at the time I thought it was 100000000% sending off. Not only did he not get booked, Vaughan got sent off for his reaction. Wasyl is a tank :)

You can't argue that he's been so lucky. It will happen, he will get sent off. I agree that we need nasty players but not stupidly nasty....

Wasyl is not stupid. He knows very well how to use these elbows without being sent off. Is he getting stupid yellows? Nope. Has he earned even one straight red when playing in Leicester? No. His last straight red I remember is from 2012. I still fail to understand why do you have a problem with Wasyl. He is not a liability, his windmilling does not get him into trouble. Hell, his mistakes this season costed us much less than the mistakes of Liam and Wes. And you still have a problem with Marcin because he might be POTENTIALLY a liability? 

Um, okay.

Wasyl is not stupid. He knows very well how to use these elbows without being sent off. Is he getting stupid yellows? Nope. Has he earned even one straight red when playing in Leicester? No. His last straight red I remember is from 2012. I still fail to understand why do you have a problem with Wasyl. He is not a liability, his windmilling does not get him into trouble. Hell, his mistakes this season costed us much less than the mistakes of Liam and Wes. And you still have a problem with Marcin because he might be POTENTIALLY a liability? 

Um, okay.

Are you his wife?  :P

Yeah, maybe but Liam Moore doesn't make silly tackles regularly. Wasyl throws his arms in opposition faces on a weekly basis. 

That's because he isn't good enough to play regularly.

Wasyl is our best defender at the moment, he can do whatever the fvck he wants if he keeps getting away with it.

I think that these 'lucky escapes' he apparently regularly encounters is testament to his experience.

He knows when to do these things and he also knows where 'the line' is.

He's not been sent off as a Leicester player. He's also our best defender (possibly an outside chance at player of the year too) and, to be honest, I didn't think i'd be saying that this time last year.

Um, okay.

I'll give you a scenario. We're 1-2 up away at old Trafford next week with just 5 minutes to go. We've made all of our substitutions. Rooney has been a complete menace all day and run was and Wes ragid but been unlucky not to score. Suddenly Rooney is picked out by a great ball from Blind and wasyl in his infinite wisdom swings an arm in to Rooneys face and gets a straight red as he is the last man. The subsequent free kick is then converted, 2-2. Two minutes to go and Rvp makes it 3-2 despite the best efforts of our lads, being down to 10 has cost us a huge 3 points. Yes it would have been a bonus game but once you're 5 minutes from victory its sickening to end up losing and it's all down to another stupid elbow from wasyl. You know it could definitely happen. I suppose you'll say the fact that we were in it to win it was down to wasyl in the first place..

I'll give you a scenario. We're 1-2 up away at old Trafford next week with just 5 minutes to go. We've made all of our substitutions. Rooney has been a complete menace all day and run was and Wes ragid but been unlucky not to score. Suddenly Rooney is picked out by a great ball from Blind and wasyl in his infinite wisdom swings an arm in to Rooneys face and gets a straight red as he is the last man. The subsequent free kick is then converted, 2-2. Two minutes to go and Rvp makes it 3-2 despite the best efforts of our lads, being down to 10 has cost us a huge 3 points. Yes it would have been a bonus game but once you're 5 minutes from victory its sickening to end up losing and it's all down to another stupid elbow from wasyl. You know it could definitely happen. I suppose you'll say the fact that we were in it to win it was down to wasyl in the first place..

Lovely hypothetical scenario there, more likely is that he elbows Rooney in the face, gets away with it as ever, and we hold out for a victory. Dream situations are all very well but he has never been sent off here and only 3 times in a long career, they are facts. 

You could give scenarios like that for every single player in our team....

Archived