Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Going down

Omens don't look great ... since the start of November we've amassed the grand total of 9 points from 13 games.

13 games is over a third of a season .. which on that form would give you around 26-27 points for the season.

Still after 29 games of the 2014/15 season we had less points than we currently have so there is still hope.

Actually in free fall and realistically going down. Swansea turned up, Palace turned up and strenghtened. But the battle already began as we were throwing away games while playing the UCL group phases, people just didn't want to see it. 

anyone who thinks we looked a decent side tonight needs to give their head a wobble! we were awful and were dominated by burnley! the same burnley we played off the park in the 2nd half at the kp!    we've been the worst side in the prem for a good while now! we can't pass to each other, we have no idea what to do with the ball anymore and we're awful at defending!  the total opposite to last season! :-(  i no longer have any idea what we're trying to do anymore as we just seem to hoof the ball up to the 2 worst forwards in the prem for winning headers and holding the ball up :-o world famous champs to absolute chumps within a 6 week summer break :-(   i fear the worst i really do :-(

have all the true Leicester fans left? if you forget last season id say we about the position we'd expect to be in the table we still two wins clear of the bottom, we have good run in it end of season so don't see any reason to panic at this stage I thought  Ndidi showed promising signs tonight you have to give him time to adjust to premier and he still young, but he gets in win balls

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

have all the true Leicester fans left? if you forget last season id say we about the position we'd expect to be in the table we still two win clear of the bottom, we have good run in it end of season so don't see any reason to panic at this stage I thought  Ndidi showed promising signs tonight you have to give him time to adjust to premier and he still young, but he gets in win balls

i'd say the fans that have left aren't true fans otherwise they'd be on here in despair asking wtf things are going wrong :(

3 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

have all the true Leicester fans left? if you forget last season id say we about the position we'd expect to be in the table we still two win clear of the bottom, we have good run in it end of season so don't see any reason to panic at this stage I thought  Ndidi showed promising signs tonight you have to give him time to adjust to premier and he still young, but he gets in win balls

Do we forget the 70/80m we have spent also ?

No time for Ndidi to adjust in this league I am afraid.

4 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

No we aren't in a position I expected us to be in with our third season now! I would expect to have been more comfortable mid table even without what happened last season. This is now relegation form and we are heading backwards 

Archived