Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Thoughts on Swansea

You wanted to see here when we were in free fall.total carnage.

what have you guys got to fight about? Swansea is our blueprint,a well established premier team with no danger of relegation.

I can imagine lol. If Swansea were in the bottom 3 there would be violence at probably most games, not with the opposition fans but with themselves and I'm not joking lol. As i said its a Welsh thing.

I can imagine lol. If Swansea were in the bottom 3 there would be violence at probably most games, not with the opposition fans but with themselves and I'm not joking lol. As i said its a Welsh thing.

It definitely is. Amount of times I've been in the north enclosure with other home fans rucking around me is frankly mad.

Usually gets a cheer n'all.

I was most disappointed with Sigurddson yesterday, class player but the gamenjust drifted him by. Shelvey was their main threat all game and he can certainly pick a pass.

Nice comments from GM, hope he does well there. Good luck for the future SwanseaFan

A good footballing side, but in terms of fans bloody hell. There was one down the Western Boulevard end, holding a Welsh flag, wearing a Swansea top but Sheffield United tracksuit bottoms.

It was quite clear he had some form of learning difficulty.....

Good side. We have the hex over them at our place. Yesterday was one of our most complete performances of the season. Always found Swansea fans helpful and friendly on the whole which is in direct contrast to those idiots down the road from them who play at Legoland.

Agree with that.

Having been to Cardiff and Swansea, as well as based on the away fans frequenting this forum, Swansea fans do tend to conduct themselves with far more class than Cardiff's lot.

Yes I've enjoyed my few days on your forum. Good luck (not that I think you'll need it) for the rest of the season.............swanseafan.

Nice to see an opposition fan come on here and be decent.

Very good side, with a decent striker could have been a totally different game.

Thanks for your wishes for the rest of our season, and hopefully see you again next season

You wanted to see here when we were in free fall.total carnage.

what have you guys got to fight about? Swansea is our blueprint,a well established premier team with no danger of relegation.

What like us under MON we made the blue print. Charlton followed. We lost MON Charlton got to big for their boots.

Swansea, Stoke etc followed.

We made the BLUEprint.

Shelvey good player but he can a problem for you. Left their left back exposed so many times yesterday, he's a hot head as proved by his swipe at Mahrez for our second and he has a tendency to try the Hollywood pass.

There's a very good player in there but it just needs a bit of work.

Shelvey good player but he can a problem for you. Left their left back exposed so many times yesterday, he's a hot head as proved by his swipe at Mahrez for our second and he has a tendency to try the Hollywood pass.

There's a very good player in there but it just needs a bit of work.

They played a diamond, the fullbacks will be exposed.

Neat side who lacked punch up front. Missed Bony and Gomis as Oliveira and Emnes just aren't the same.

Shelvey played some fine passes, Williams had great distrubition and Routledge was always a threat. Can see why they are doing well.

Swansea weren't crap by any means but they're missing Bony, a lot more than they miss Gomis. I can imagine that yesterday would have been much tighter with a proper target man to lead the line and the likes of Shelvey & Sigurdsson to feed off.

If Koeman doesn't get manager of the season, it'd have to be Monk because he's done a great job getting what's an average side on paper so high up the league again.

There is no doubt Swansea are a good team. We were just fantastic and we could have given Barcelona a game in the first 15 minutes. I don't think Swansea played that badly we were just that extra bit better and that made the difference imo.

Archived