Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

I just hope this past month teaches our fans a bit of a lesson if anything. When the clappers are binned - GET INVOLVED.

Ditching the clappers imo would be a serious mistake.

They create noise accross the WHOLE of the stadium. They have 'enabled' (rightly or wrongly) the majority to get involved with the chants, songs and enthusiasm that's being generated where I stand in SK1.

Pre - clappers we struggled to get the Kop involved at a lot of games (the drum has been a great addition also) but now the Kop, East & even West Stand are getting swept along.

The purists may prefer that the masses didn't need the clappers, but that really should be secondary when we are now achieving what of us wanted - a fantastic, intimidating atmosphere that pushes the lads on.

Don't mess with what's working.

Yes. Was on Zoonie's bus for Boro away last season. Think he puked up on the way back home

This guy was an absolute legend. He managed this for about 15 minutes, when everyone else who tried to copy was knackered after about 2.

He stood next to me during the game and was just as up for it then.

I've got to say right now that, in this home run post-Hull, and at the start of the year for that matter, the atmosphere has been worthy of comparison with Filbert Street. It's easily the best it's ever been at the KP / Walkers, and given the often blue-tinted view we have of Filbo, I'd say that it's easily now up there. Let's keep it up, because we're developing a reputation as one of the best home crowds in the league, if not the best. Well done to all involved in the Tifo, which was all the confirmation I needed that we've created a proper fortress now.

I've got to say right now that, in this home run post-Hull, and at the start of the year for that matter, the atmosphere has been worthy of comparison with Filbert Street. It's easily the best it's ever been at the KP / Walkers, and given the often blue-tinted view we have of Filbo, I'd say that it's easily now up there. Let's keep it up, because we're developing a reputation as one of the best home crowds in the league, if not the best. Well done to all involved in the Tifo, which was all the confirmation I needed that we've created a proper fortress now.

Totally agree. Great to hear people praising our atmosphere

Not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere else but the clappers cost us £10,000 per match. The boss of ClapBanner was on the moan-in last night talking costs & who uses them etc. £10K is a bargain IMO

My only concern is that they lose a bit of effectiveness and people get bored of them or that more teams adopt it and it becomes the norm not an advantage for us.

Back to maths class for you I think mate lol

Read the working outs wrong supposed to have been £0.325

But interesting to see more posts about me making a mistake then about the actual topic today gotta love foxestalk

Read the working outs wrong supposed to have been £0.325

But interesting to see more posts about me making a mistake then about the actual topic today gotta love foxestalk

Its all about the banter jammie. Chill out!

Archived